Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By medj_pilgrim
Thank you mamamary - do you want me to delete my reply, as it is no longer needed ?

God bless
By mamamary
no need to delete your reply! it is a good thought when facing trials like 'medjfr1'! please flag other inappropriate comments made by this poster, and we will remove them. i think he's made many....
By bluecross
I see that Sean has changed the view of his webcam focused on Apparition Hill.

It is now focused on back route or descent route that takes in the Glorious Mysteries. The rosary station you can see is, I think, the Assumption. The broadens as it comes to the base of the hill. Just outside of the left hand-side of the frame is the lower Blue Cross where Mirjana has her apparitions.

Perhaps this is why Sean has switched focus? :)
By MedjAdmin
I have gotten many requests to trim the trees that block Our Lady's statue but I didn't feel good about heading up the hill with a saw or axe. So, for the next several months until autumn's cool touch clears the foliage away from that view, I decided to change the view to show the lower part just next to the blue cross area. This will be nice when Mirjana has her apparitions on the 2nd. I will change the view to the previous one in a couple months.
By medj_pilgrim
Hi,

There seems to be problem with the webcam in the church - it is very blurred (or my computer is !).

Has anyone else noticed it ?
By medj_pilgrim
Hi,

I do not seem to be able to access the webpage with the three webcameras around St. james and the Apparition Hill. Is anyone else having problems, or is it my computer ?
By typical cat
wow thats awesome lol thats live? oh and thanks mandy for pointing that out last years youth festival was great very happy vibes and feelings ther i didnt want to leave -.- alot of experiences ther. they put ketchup on ther pizza's and stuff ô.o. never drink a soda going up apparition hill a mistake im not makin again -.- always take water i wish i could go back and stuff but i got school to take care of plus it costs alot of money for the trip and to have money for being ther buying food and drinks and stuff o.o i wanted to go so badly and i thought id never make it ther cuz i didnt have the money to go but i prayed and prayed for months on going and one day my priest called me askin if i want to go to medjugorje and i was so happy i think i was praying when he called too i was shocked too i wasnt expecting it so my prayers did get answered i was happy about that too it was a very exciting moment lol and it was awesome being ther i had awesome spiritual experiences and things i didnt expect to happen to me too and i had one of the most amazing experiences ther on the last day when i was gonna leave i didnt really want to leave ther -.- and the night before the day i had to leave i wanted to go to cross mountain cuz i heard mother mary appears ther at a certain time to pray up ther i think but not as seen but her presence is ther at a certain time and i had to go in the middle of the night but i didnt want to go alone so i asked my room mate to go with but he wanted to sleep i told him earlyer i want to go at night so dont do too much to get tired when to make it short he wouldnt get up to go and finally he was ready but i made a kinda dumb mistake to ask if your sure lol so i gave him a second thought and then he decided not to so i was really down about it and so i went to bed i had a dream about a man in a cloak had a rope around his waist and ther was kids around him and he was holding one and he said ill take you ther and then i woke up and i looked around my room mate still asleep -.- and ther was a big window that we leave open cuz its hot out ther and when i look near the window i saw mother mary in the room and she was ther for like a minute or 2 and then i got really peacefull and i was geting tired cuz it felt so comfortable and i knocked out asleep again and then i woke up really early in the morning i was the first to wake up in the house and my preist woke up later and i told him what happened it was a great experience and instead of trying to get to cross mountain to try to see if i feel or see mother marys presence and i couldnt and feeling down about it she came to me instead. medjugorje is a special place where miracles and healings and spiritual things happen i mean that wasnt the only thing i experienced but was to me the best i experienced
By kate
I cant view the apparition hill webcam for the last few days. The date says august 25. will it be back on soon? I love going there and saying some prayers each day. God Bless, Kate
By arthur navarro
September 17, 2010

Re: New Medjugorje Website// Message of FATIMA

Just a quick note to let you know we continue to be inspired by the work you are doing to promote Our Lady's messages worldwide. In fact, it was the MEDJUGORJE FORUM that was the tipping point for building a website to promote the Message of FATIMA. And, provide pilgrims with insightful empirical research on Medjugorje.

That being said, our site is dedicated to raising awareness about the message of FATIMA and background information on Medjugorje. It is non-competitive and does not seek any source funding.

www.medjugorjepress.net

Hopefully, you will help us promote the message of FATIMA through your global network. The message is simple
and to the point. More importantly, ''timely'' given the three (3) seers/visionaries from Medjugorje are one (1) secret
away from closure.

Peace,

Arthur
By Malena85
:) Anyone having problems with the webcam at St. Jame's Church? For me every day it changes, but it stays on those two pictures all day! The apparition hill webcam is fantastic, it changes after every few minutes! Thanks Sean!

Also since the Youth Festival I cannot get the English Mass live, or any other language Mass either! But thankfully, every evening I am able to get the Evening Programme and Adoration.....but I do miss the English Mass... I used to be able to see/hear it each day before I went out to our own Mass.
By Malena85
I keep checking to see the live webcameras around St. James, but its not coming up as 'live', its on same picture for months now! Is it the same for all of you or is it just me! :?
By normajean
If you want to see all the people who had visited the Youth festival in Medjugorje, or if you had visited it, you can tag yourself here ---> http://www.meet-(linking to this site is not allowed)/
By rogertc
Nice idea thank you Little red !