Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Thank you for taking the time and effort to set this camera up! It is something I check often and whenever I do, I am reminded of all the memories of my own pilgrimage in 1988. I left my heart in Medjugorje!
One prayer I have is to get all nine of my children there one day.
Please join me in prayers for conversion of all our youth everywhere!
God bless you all,
Mira
By julia60
To the forum member who lives in Philipppiens, I am sorry, I don't have a clue, but am sure there are other member who live in your part of the world who may see you post and reply.

I have tried to ask on this site if the new DVD about Kibeho and other english language DVDs can be purchased in Medjugorje. I hope to be there end of September 2011, and would have the chance to find an outlett in Medujorge. I am especially interested in "If only we had listened". There recently produced DVD.

God bless
Julia.
Hi Julia,

Our new Kibeho documentary, If Only We Had Listened, is only available for sale through the Internet right now at Kibeho.net.

If you wish to purchase DVDs about Medjugorje while you are in Medjugorje, there are two places I'd recommend: the Franciscan bookstore and Foto Dani.
Hi Julia,

Our new Kibeho documentary, If Only We Had Listened, is only available for sale through the Internet right now at Kibeho.net.

If you wish to purchase DVDs about Medjugorje while you are in Medjugorje, there are two places I'd recommend: the Franciscan bookstore and Foto Dani.
Something is wrong with the live webcam. Please check it for yourself. Something which looks like a flag is covering all but the left corner of the lens. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELF! ! A couple of weeks ago it worked perfectly. I sent 2 emails and made a phone call with no luck. :roll:
MedjAdmin wrote:While in Medjugorje, I worked very hard to get the Apparition Hill webcam set up and, at the last minute, was successful.

You can see it here:

http://www.medjugorjevideo.com/webcam/bigcam.html

When it is nighttime in Medjugorje, you will be able to barely see the statue of Our Lady on the upper right-hand side of the image (just above the two fainter lights). You will also see other lights -- Those are the lights that were put on Apparition Hill to illuminate the path. Some lights may also be flashlights.

When it is daytime in Medjugorje, you should be able to see the trail leading up the hill and also the crucifix and Our Lady's statue at the top. You will be able to see pilgrims on the hill.

The camera angle is temporary -- I may change it later.

I need people to pray for this webcam. Internet connection in Bosnia-Hercegovina is spotty, and a whole range of factors make this endeavor a bit difficult.

Thank you and God bless!

Sean
Something is blocking the web lens? PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELF!One can only see a corner of the hill!It looks like a flag or something is COVERING THE LENS AND BLOCKING THE VIEW?!
By hawwyd
hi all. The web cams haven been working in the last year. I was just wondering is there any other site to see them. Oh and are the new confessional finished yet? Im going back in may Cant wait.
Arlene ....

Welcome to the Forum! We are so glad to have you here!

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to share your story of how you came to know Medjugorje and how it has affected you in the "Welcome Newcomers" section.

God bless ... Tim
By Arlene
I have noticed that for the last couple of days, the webcam is not working for me. Is anyone else having this pro blem. I like to look at it every day,m it has not moved off the date of Wednesday, Dec. 19th. Thanks for any replies. Arlene
Arlene wrote:I have noticed that for the last couple of days, the webcam is not working for me. Is anyone else having this pro blem. I like to look at it every day,m it has not moved off the date of Wednesday, Dec. 19th. Thanks for any replies. Arlene
Yep, it appears to be stuck again