Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By acm22726
will everyone who posts on here post a pic or pvt msg me their email witha pic..?

Ive been to Medj 4 times now and to tell u the truth id love to meet the people on here...while im there...

if i knew what you looked like and saw you walking by me it would be amazing

Like walking through the crowds in Heaven and walking by an old friend!!
By leo daly
Hi ACM,
A while ago we did that but I'm having trouble finding the thread. My ugly mug is already on the "Some Pictures" thread. Maybe we'll have to restart as there are a number of new members
Cheers
Leo.
By mjanosi
My picture is on every one of my posts. :D
By leo daly
And your picture looks much better than the license pictures for our American and Canadian friends

Cheers
Leo.
P.S. Thanks for posting those wonderful Croatian Christmas hymns on Youtube. I love Oj Pastiri and Radujte se Narodi. I've not been able to successfully translate all of Radujte.... what does pristupljuj mean ?
By mjanosi
leo daly wrote:P.S. Thanks for posting those wonderful Croatian Christmas hymns on Youtube. I love Oj Pastiri and Radujte se Narodi. I've not been able to successfully translate all of Radujte.... what does pristupljuj mean ?
I think you've mistaken me for someone else, I'm Hungarian not Croatian, but I'll ask my Croatian friend and pass on the translation, after he responds.
By mjanosi
leo daly wrote:.... what does pristupljuj mean ?
My Croatian friend finally responded and it means:
join in, follow the group/law/directions.
By mjanosi
leo daly wrote:Many thanks for the interpretation.
You're welcome and cheers!