Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

our lady said in two messages a importat thing:

from message of 18 march 1992

...."I beseech you to take the Rosary in your hands now more than ever before. Grasp it strongly"

25 january 1991

".....If you so wish, grasp for the rosary. Even the rosary alone can work miracles in the world and in your lives....."

I invite all of you to sleep with the rosay in hand and be all the more of the time with the rosary in hand!
Dear Pablobv,

How profound! I ALWAYS sleep with a rosary in hand or under my pillow. It is blessed by the BVM in Medjugorje. I begin to pray a rosary when I wake from a vivid dream or cannot sleep and then immediately go back to sleep. I carry it in my pocket @ work. I carry aback up one in my purse in case I loose the first one. Yesterday my EVIL supervisor try to write me up for a trumped up charge, I prayed and she changed her mind as the accusation was ludicrous. I had gone to Mass before work @ the priest retirement home and received a blessing TWICE from a frail retired priest along with the final the main celebrant. I had nothing to give the first priest. I gave him a blessed medal of the BVM from Medjugorje. He kept looking @ it and holding it in his hands. I attribute my not getting a verbal counseling for the priest blessing. My infraction was that I wore a long sleeve thermal shirt under my scrubs into the procedure room, even though I had a surgical scrub shirt over it. The devil is strong in some people.

Love In Christ
MRSTOL
TY, I keep forgetting this, it is under my pillow at night, will have to hold it!
I always carry it or have my rosary on me. I sleep with it wrapped around my arm with the crucifix in my hand at night. At the battle of Lepanto the Pope ordered the rowers to carry the rosary in their hands into the battle!
MRSTOL: tha'ts great keep that I am sure our ladys is happy.

athenacp: yes! hold it! :D

beloved: yes I forgot about that battle ,we are now in another battle!

aoise: you are very armed! 8) keep that!

I found another messages about holding the rosary it was given to Mirjana 2 may 2012:

"Dear children; through the immeasurable love of God I am coming among you and I am persistently calling you into the arms of my Son. With a motherly heart I am imploring you, my children, but I am also repeatedly warning you, that concern for those who have not come to know my Son be in the first place for you. Do not permit that by looking at you and your life, they are not overcome by a desire to come to know Him. Pray to the Holy Spirit for my Son to be impressed within you. Pray that you can be apostles of the divine light in this time of darkness and hopelessness. This is a time of your trial. With a rosary in hand and love in the heart set out with me. I am leading you towards Easter in my Son. Pray for those whom my Son has chosen that they can always live through Him and in Him the High Priest. Thank you."
Dear Pablovb and ALL,

Once again HOW PROFOUND!!!! My husband and I just returned from a 1 day pilgrimage to Chicago to visit Fr. Rookey. We experienced a miraculous day! We arrived and immediately went to 1200 Mass @ St Patrick's Church downtown. We were 10 minutes late for Mass but so was the beginning of Mass for some devine intervention, therefore we WERE on time. We were driven to the wrong church by the taxi drive. We met Fr. Rookey @ 3 o'clock for the our of great mercy. We were asked to hold a rosary in our hands @ Fr. Rookey's request. We prayed the Chaplet of devine mercy, he blessed us, took our petitions and blessed our religious things. He blessed and prayed over our adult children's pictures. My husband (who is not a catholic) recited the chaplet of devine mercy for the first time. Fr. Rookey heard my confession during the hour of great mercy. He told me "the Blessed Mother must be very happy with you for doing as she says". He gave me my penance and said " I give you this penance so that you will not be burdened (recite the rosary).

He TOO believes that the rosary is powerful!!

Love in Christ,
MRSTOL
Dear Pablovb and ALL,

Once again HOW PROFOUND!!!! My husband and I just returned from a 1 day pilgrimage to Chicago to visit Fr. Rookey. We experienced a miraculous day! We arrived and immediately went to 1200 Mass @ St Patrick's Church downtown. We were 10 minutes late for Mass but so was the beginning of Mass for some devine intervention, therefore we WERE on time. We were driven to the wrong church by the taxi drive. We met Fr. Rookey @ 3 o'clock for the our of great mercy. We were asked to hold a rosary in our hands @ Fr. Rookey's request. We prayed the Chaplet of devine mercy, he blessed us, took our petitions and blessed our religious things. He blessed and prayed over our adult children's pictures. My husband (who is not a catholic) recited the chaplet of devine mercy for the first time. Fr. Rookey heard my confession during the hour of great mercy. He told me "the Blessed Mother must be very happy with you for doing as she says". He gave me my penance and said " I give you this penance so that you will not be burdened (recite the rosary).

He TOO believes that the rosary is powerful!!

Love in Christ,
MRSTOL