Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By bluecross
Monthly messages to Mirjana continue to expand. Why?

2016… 12 messages averaging 240 words
2015... 12 messages averaging 220 words
2014... 12 messages averaging 217 words
2013... 12 messages averaging 204 words
2012... 12 messages averaging 162 words
2011... 12 messages averaging 144 words
2010... 12 messages averaging 89 words
2009... 9 messages averaging 85 words
By Maryh
Would you prefer if the messages were more succinct?
i prefer really short bullet point instructions too but i find the longer messages cause me
to pause and reflect & work more at trying to take the message on board & understand it.
Not sure if it's a good/bad thing. Can be sort of bamboozling at times.
I mentioned earlier that the upward trend in the length of Mirjana’s messages had peaked in 2016. Not so.

Extended messages for last month and this morning sees the trend continued for 2017.

2017... 12 messages averaging 244 words
2016… 12 messages averaging 240 words
2015... 12 messages averaging 220 words
2014... 12 messages averaging 217 words
2013... 12 messages averaging 204 words
2012... 12 messages averaging 162 words
2011... 12 messages averaging 144 words
2010... 12 messages averaging 89 words
2009... 9 messages averaging 85 words
By johntt
:) I posted the latest message just as BC posted the above message so I've deleted that and copy the message below.

BC seems to be a bit concerned by the increasing length of the messages to Mirjana. I am delighted with them! When I see so many false messages out there I am encouraged by Mirjana's messages which, to me, are so clearly coming from Our Lady.

The message Mirjana was given is copied here:

“Dear children, I turn to you as your mother, the mother of the just, the mother of those who love and suffer, the mother of those who are holy. My children, you too can be holy - this depends on you. Those who are holy are those who immeasurably love the Heavenly Father, those who love Him above all. Therefore, my children, always strive to be better. If you strive to be good you can be holy even though you may not think so of yourselves. If you think that you are good, you are not humble, and arrogance distances you from holiness. In this peaceless world full of threats, your hands, apostles of my love, should be extended in prayer and mercy. And to me, my children, give the gift of the rosary, the roses which I love so much. My roses are your prayers pronounced with the heart and not only recited with the lips. My roses are your acts of prayer, faith and love. When my Son was little, he said to me that my children would be numerous and that they would bring me many roses. I did not comprehend Him. Now I know that you are those children who are bringing me roses when, above all, you love my Son, when you pray with the heart, when you help the poorest. Those are my roses. That is the faith which makes everything in life be done through love, not knowing arrogance, and always ready to forgive; never judging, always striving to understand one’s brother. Therefore, apostles of my love, pray for those who do not know how to love, for those who do not love you, for those who have done evil to you, for those who have not come to know the love of my Son. My children, I ask this of you because, remember, to pray means to love and to forgive. Thank you.”

December 2, 2017 message to Mirjana

​Today's apparition to Mirjana can be viewed at: http://marytv.tv/?page_id=180
What a lovely message! Her words about the rosary reaffirm that Saint Louis de Monfort has written about how each Hail Mary of the rosary is a rose that Our Lady weaves into a crown that we will behold in heaven. "Every time people pray the Rosary devoutly, they place a crown of one hundred and fifty-three red roses and sixteen white roses upon the heads of Jesus and Mary. Being heavenly flowers these roses will never fade or lose their exquisite beauty. " -from the Secrets of the Rosary by St. Louis de Monfort (red roses denote Hail Marys and white roses denote Our Fathers based on the three sets of mysteries (joyful, sorrowful and glorious).

'Stories were in circulation during the thirteenth century that described an apparition of the Virgin Mary during recitation of the Hail Mary to a monk. The Blessed Mother was seen to have taken a rosebud from the lips of a young monk each time he prayed a Hail Mary. She then wove the roses into a garland, which she placed upon her head, and returned to Heaven. The monk rejoiced that Our Lady accepted his prayers and continued to pray his rosary every day and instructed other good people to do the same.'