Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
I am a long time forum member. I was called and went to Medjugorje for the 6th anniversary which completely changed my life. Since then I have given talks and tried to live Our Lady's messages as she has given them. It has always been in my heart to bring a group to Medjugorje.I would especially have loved to brought my own children, however, money & family obligations has not permitted it. I am in a different phase of life now & still have a 16 yr old in my household. I would like to bring a group of young people to Medjugorje for next year's Youth festival. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of what I need to do now to pull this together? I stayed in Vicka's relatives' home prior to pensions & hotels. Also, how do I go about getting flights etc? Am I best to go through a travel agency that specializes in Medjugorje travel vs direct to the airline? Any assistance you can give me is greatly appreciated. I probably should have begun this month's ago however, I trust if it's meant to be, we will be able to find a way to get there.
God Bless.