Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By maryannlucy
“Dear children! In this time of grace I am calling all of you to open yourselves and to live the commandments which God has given you, that they may lead you through the Sacraments on the way of conversion. The world and worldly temptations are testing you, but you, little children, look at God's creatures which He has given to you in beauty and humility and, little children, love God above everything and He will lead you on the way of salvation. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
By thebpman
I live in Australia so we get the message of the 25th on the morning of the 26th. This morning I was having my morning coffee on the deck of our house contemplating whether I should put on yet another lottery ticket in the hope of winning a fortune.
A little willy-wagtail flew right onto rail right in front of me. He jumped around for a bit, as they do, and flew off. They don't usually come that close. A willy-wagtail is a small black and white bird that wags its tail a lot and very territorial and very brave and will often chase of much bigger birds.
So it made me think of Jesus saying not to worry too much about material things, and that God feeds the birds etc. So I decided to not buy a lottery ticket but use my phone to look up this latest message. It blew me away. It's like an instant confirmation to not worry so much about wealth or lack there of and it also encouraged me to continue to try and do something positive about the environment with a project I'm working on. Absolutely amazing.
It's not so much the event but the timing of the events and the mindset I had at the time. I completely love the way God does these sorts of things. Maybe not a enormous miracle but a wonderful blessing at the very least.