Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Here is the July 2, 2019 Message:

Dear children, according to the will of the merciful Father, I have given you, and will still give you, evident signs of my motherly presence. My children, this is a motherly desire for the healing of souls. This is a desire that every child of mine may have true faith, to live to see wondrous experiences, drinking from the spring of the words of my Son-the words of life.

My children, my Son, by His love and sacrifice, brought the light of faith into the world and showed you the way of faith. Because, my children, faith elevates pain and suffering. True faith makes prayer more sensitive, and does acts of mercy-a conversation, a gift of alms. Those of my children who have faith-true faith-are happy despite everything because they live the beginning of heavenly happiness on earth. Therefore, my children, apostles of my love, I am calling you to give an example of true faith, to bring light where there is darkness, to live my Son.

My children, as a mother I am telling you: you cannot go on the way of faith and follow my Son without your shepherds. Pray that they may have the strength and the love to lead you. May your prayers always be alongside them. Thank you.
beloved wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Dear children, according to the will of the merciful Father, I have given you, and will still give you, evident signs of my motherly presence.
The will of the merciful Father is that the Blessed Virgin Mary gives us signs of her motherly presence. That is why pilgrims go to Medjugorje, in part, for the signs of her presence. I thank God for these signs and the greater faith that they inspire.
maryannlucy wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:26 pm . . . the Blessed Virgin Mary gives us signs of her motherly presence.
The wonder of Medjugorje is not in trying to discern whether the Blessed Mother truly appears there, but that millions of people who have gone there return home absolutely sure that She does. These are the people who have been personally touched and found renewal in their love of God, or possibly for the first time in their lives have seen that God really does exist.

When one is atop Apparition Hill praying, you are absolutely certain that you are being heard by a Motherly Presence who loves you immensely. It is a moment like no other in which you can expose the deepest secrets in your heart, knowing that someone who loves you is listening and all will be well. It is a moment when you are truly united with all others, when there are no longer any human separations between us, very much a precursor to what our lives in Paradise will be like for all eternity.

If that’s not wonderous, then nothing is.