Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By bluecross
So why didn’t Our Lady of Medjugorje warn the world of the coronavirus pandemic?

Why have we not heard from Mirjana as to the reason why Our Lady ceased appearing and giving messages to the visionary on the second of each month?

Why was a directive given by parish authorities not to video and distribute footage of Mirjana during her monthly prayer gatherings at the Blue Cross?

Why has there not been an official explanation from the parish on the outcome of its investigation into the glowing statue which the parish priest personally removed from Vicka’s grandmother’s house?

Will Pope Francis ever make an official pronouncement on the outcome of the study produced by the Medjugorje Commission?

How long will Marija continue to receive a monthly message for the world from Our Lady?

Will the messages continue after some or all of the so-called “ten secrets” have been revealed?

Are the ongoing messages preventing the Holy See and Pope Francis from reaching a final conclusion?

Why has the coronavirus extended around the world despite the prayers of the faithful asking for heavenly intervention?

The secret to joy: never suppress positive curiosity; get involved, because life is meant to be lived. (Pope Francis, August 2, 2016)
By thebpman
I don't know why BC
You and I do know that the Holy Spirit and Our Lady are present in Medjugorje in a very special way.
So just hang in there.
By ActionReq
If I were God these would be the answers.

So why didn’t Our Lady of Medjugorje warn the world of the coronavirus pandemic?
It is not for you to know the future.
It is also said: I come as a thief.

Why have we not heard from Mirjana as to the reason why Our Lady ceased appearing and giving messages to the visionary on the second of each month?
She doesn't know.
But do you not think it would have caused much trouble?

Why was a directive given by parish authorities not to video and distribute footage of Mirjana during her monthly prayer gatherings at the Blue Cross?
Those videos are like a call to others to come.
No videos mean it is not happening.

Why has there not been an official explanation from the parish on the outcome of its investigation into the glowing statue which the parish priest personally removed from Vicka’s grandmother’s house?
It was a sin, raking up sins is not what we want.
Let it be.

Will Pope Francis ever make an official pronouncement on the outcome of the study produced by the Medjugorje Commission?
That what you say about that what you don't know
can fire backwards. Silence is the solution.

How long will Marija continue to receive a monthly message for the world from Our Lady?
Do you hope she lives a long life?
Or do you want a final conclusion in your lifetime?

Will the messages continue after some or all of the so-called “ten secrets” have been revealed?
Do you want to know the future?

Are the ongoing messages preventing the Holy See and Pope Francis from reaching a final conclusion?
Silence is the answer to not making a mistake.
They don't know what to say.
Even after investigating much they still don;t know what to conclude.

Why has the coronavirus extended around the world despite the prayers of the faithful asking for heavenly intervention?
Does this affect your faith?
One hint.
Do you know what would have happened without the prayers?
By bluecross
He did make a small statement by allowing Church led pilgrimages to Medjugorje in 2019.
But as Msgr Hoser, the Pope’s appointed representative in Medjugorje, clarified:

“We need to distinguish between worship and apparitions. If a bishop wants to organise a prayer pilgrimage to Medjugorje to pray to Our Lady, he can do it without problem. But if it is organised pilgrimages to go there for the apparitions, we cannot, there is no authorisation to do it.”

Perhaps this goes someway to explaining why the parish authorities discouraged the filming of Mirjana at the Blue Cross and even why Our Lady decided to stop appearing to her. On one hand we have the Church encouraging official diocesan pilgrimages and on the other hand blocking any diocesan pilgrimages arranged for attending Mirjana’s apparitions. Effectively, the Church is saying go to Medjugorje on pilgrimage but not for the purpose of attending any apparitions. So what does Our Lady do in this situation? Should the Mother of the Church continue to appear publicly to the visionaries and therefore by doing so encourage pilgrims to attend the apparitions?

What should the guides of Medjugorje do in these circumstances; take on board the direction given by the Church or simply ignore the ruling and encourage ALL pilgrims to attend the apparitions, particularly those to Mirjana at the Blue Cross?

What should priests do? Listen to the Church’s ruling or ignore it? Sheep are called to follow their shepherds.
By maryannlucy
At this point, who are the visionaries that may be having public apparitions? Mirjana will just have one a year on March 18th as does Ivanka June 25th and Jakov, Christmas day. Don't they have these apparitions in their homes in private? If I lived in Europe, I would go to Medjugorje whether or not I could attend an apparition, but that is just my opinion.
By ActionReq
Some vivacious reason, why
apparitions stopped.

Reason: Mato Šalinović stopped
coming to the apparitions.
I think probably that was because
of covid and the advanced age of
Mato (Brad). That said the story
is yellowish.
btw, this Mato looks much like
James Randi.
https://slobodnadalmacija.hr/dalmacija/ ... ju-1053130