Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Beth
Dear PaulAnthony,
Hi my name is Beth from Jersey in Channel Islands near England, I was in Medjugorje in 1995 and am very lucky to be able to go again in 3 weeks, when I am there I will say a prayer for you to be able to go there.

Beth
By sisterjudithanne
I have been 11 times pray to Our Lady she will get you there
I will remember you while I am there in June
By marjorie coates
Hello Paul
You want to know about Medjugorje, if you go to conversion stories, on this site. You will see witnesses about two people I know who have been converted in Medjugorje. One is my daughter, who was converted after not believing for nine years, the other is about a man called Phil who was converted and inspired to produce a CD called 'Gospa Oratorio.' If you look at conversion stories and would like me to send you a free CD of 'gospa' please get in touch. My email is given on Gospa Oratorio witness. I am going to medjugorje 26th May I will pray for you. If you ask Our Lady she will get you there, I have a friend who prayed to Our Lady, and she is going to Medjugorje this week. She received a small inheritance.
God Bless Marjorie :lol:
In August I'm due to make my trip to Medjugorje. When I agreed to go I didn't know hardly anything about it. I'm currently reading Wayne Weible's book "Medjugorje The Message". It has stirred up a lot of interest within me. Now I'm in search of a friend to help me along on this journey to make sure I get the most out of it. Anyone that has some insight, please get back to me. God bless!
By marjorie coates
Hello Frog
Just a few words, hopefully to give you an idea of Medjugorje, what it means to me anyway.
I have been to Medjugorje four times, I feel my love of Our Lady has grown gradually with each visit. It is a place you have to experience for yourself, as each time I have gone, it has been a different experience for me. I feel an amazing peace in Medjugorje, and it is almost as if Our Lady's mantle covers Medjugorje.
Each time I have gone I have taken somebody with me, and their lives have changed, often you see the change in yourself many months after you come home.
I think you have possibly read on conversion stories of my daughters wonderful conversion. I had prayed for nine years for her to come back to God. It was a miracle I got her to go to Medjugorje in the first place, I told her to treat it as a holiday, as I knew she wouldn't go willingly into churches or pray. I placed her in Our Lady's hands. If you haven't read it, go to conversion Story Swap, and read daughters conversion, also read Gospa Oratorio, a wonderful story of a gentleman I met in Medjugorje in October. These witnesses will show you how conversions happen often in Medjugorje.
We had a most wonderful week, and by the second day, Our Lady had touched Debbie on Apparition Hill. Immediately she believed, and she converted back to her catholic faith. since she came home she is a changed person, with a beautiful faith.
I don't go to Medjugorje expecting things to happen. For me just to be there is enough, so I don't think you should expect too much, and then see if Our Lady touches you. I am sure she will.
I am going to Medjugorje again this month, I am taking a young man with me that has one or two problems. I will let you know about our pilgrimage when I get back.
Do you want to ask anything about Medjugorje, I will try to answer you if I can.
My friend is in Medjugorje at the moment, for the first time. I will let you know about her pilgrimage later. She was really looking forward to going.
Do you know Our Lady calls us to Medjugorje, I think it is wonderful to know, that it isn't just our wanting to go.
I hope this will help in some way, please keep in touch, I can only say you are very blessed to be going. my email is marjie.coates@tesco.net
Marjie