Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

To be wise, you must first find peace, for peace opens the door to a freer and fuller life. Lord, continue to draw me close to You so that I can know more and more of Your peace within me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Know that you can do even if things are not always easy. Lord, in You I have the support of an unlimited power source and can accomplish great things because You strengthen me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

When you have faith in yourself and God, you will know that you are loved and safe and never alone. Lord, I am these things because You are always with me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Worry about nothing, pray for everything, and thank God for His answers.
Lord, I ask You to handle my problems with me and care for my needs.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

If today you are faced with difficulty or confusion and misunderstanding, seek the presence of our gentle Christ and ask what He would do if He were in the same circumstance as you. Remember always that Christ is truly with you.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

God's promises are not for those who walk through life with no obstacles, but for those who overcome their obstacles. Lord, I pray, not to overpower others, but to overcome my own weaknesses and strengthen my trust in You.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

If today you are faced with difficulty or confusion and misunderstanding, seek the presence of our gentle Christ and ask what He would do if He were in the same circumstance as you. Remember always that Christ is truly with you.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Be sensitive to the feelings of others and show the same forgiveness and compassion that the Lord gives to you. Lord, give me the wisdom to know when to speak and when to listen.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Never tell yourself that it is "I" who has done all of this for me. Lord, I pray and give thanks because it is You who has given me the abilities and talents that I have to do all that I do.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

God will give you strength because He gives of Himself. Lord, bless us, deliver us from all evil, and bring us to everlasting life.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

God's plans for you are beyond your imagination. Lord, may I not limit myself to my past experiences, but be willing to accept new opportunities and challenges into my life.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Unhappiness within comes out in an emotional reaction, unlike the happy person who is slow to anger. Lord, help me to glow in Your presence so that the heat of the moment doesn't get to me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

When you are troubled, comfort someone more troubled, when lonely, reach out
to one that is lonelier and when unsure, give encouragement to the weary. To
care for another makes us forget our own sorrows. Lord, You comfort me. Help
me now to be a comforter.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

We are never alone and even when we turn away from God He promised not to abandon us. He knows that at such times we need Him more than ever. Call out His name. He is there. Lord, how wonderful to know that You are always watching over me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Do not just ask God's help in the big things. It is the small things in your life that often make a big difference. Lord, as I go about the duties of my day, be with me, care for me and remove from my path unnecessary burdens.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

It is you, not where you are or what you have, that makes the difference. Lord, may I always blossom where I am planted.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

In the midst of tension or crisis, turn to God. Lord, my thoughts of You soothe my soul. You are my comfort.
By athenacp
Should I continue to post these?