Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Behave as though God is standing next to you because He is. Lord, we make a great team and together we are able to make a big difference.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

A blessing is an explosion of joy from God that ripples through your heart and fills your mind with God's light and hope. Lord, help me speak the words of blessing when they are needed by someone who is lonely, or who is dying or who is depressed.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

God is better to us than we deserve. Lord, thank you for the strength You give in my trials and especially thank you for the trials You have kept from my door.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Avoid saying "No one knows." because God knows and understands more perfectly than we ourselves do. Calm my fears, Lord, and lift the burdens that I cannot carry alone.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

If you can't see more blessings than you can count, you aren't looking hard enough. Thank you, Lord, for all of my blessings and especially those that I don't recognize or take for granted.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Because Jesus is with you, you can survive the darkest moment and emerge a better and stronger person. Lord, I trust quietly that you are working things out according to Your plan for me.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
I'm really enjoying these Athena - thank you!!! :D
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Pray to God when you are troubled and praise His name when you are happy. Lord, I call out Your name often because You come first in my life.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

As you draw closer and closer to God, you won't have to tell anyone because it will show in your face. Lord, teach me Your ways as I am ready and let Your love and peace flow through me even in my difficult moments.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Forget what you have done for others and remember what they have done for you. Lord, a gift is given freely with no expection. May I become a truly giving person.
By LittleRed
athenacp wrote:Inspirational Thought

As you draw closer and closer to God, you won't have to tell anyone because it will show in your face. Lord, teach me Your ways as I am ready and let Your love and peace flow through me even in my difficult moments.
This is so true....you can always tell those individuals who are so close to Our Lord.......the peace and love just raditate on their faces....I cannot help but think of Vicka when reading this inspirational thought :D .....
By baabaas
Great input Athena I find all especially true although some will radiate God more in their expressions, actions, devotions, and service! I am fortunate to be in a spiritual community, but feel a little sad because I am unable to participate in that as much as the others right now, but am recovering from day to day and will be back to my usual self I hope before too much longer!

Dave
By LittleRed
Dave,

We just want you to take care of yourself so you get better real soon :D .....
By marylover
these are nice--I like the one about pretending God is standing right next to you.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

If hurts and hard feelings have come into your heart, make peace before you sleep. Lord, please forgive me as I forgive others and myself.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Worse than being a quitter is the one who is afraid to begin. Lord, grant me the courage to believe in myself and the ability to focus on what I can do, not what I can't do.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Great things happen when you believe and pray. Lord, grant me an amazing faith in life and the strength to meet its challenges.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Thoughts are powerful, so pay close attention to what you think about. Lord, help me to think thoughts of love, peace and abundance so that this becomes my experience.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

No one has ever asked of God and not received an answer. Lord, bless me with quiet resolve to hear You and wisdom to accept Your Will.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Each day has a new door. It is up to you to open it. Lord, help me to remember that my life is my choice. Bless me with wisdom and give me guidance as I make my choices.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Our body is the temple of God and our soul is His image. It is the devil's work to make us forget that and feel useless, incapable and worthless. Lord, I will not deny Your existence in me. I am strong and capable because You live and work through me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Happiness comes from knowing that you can handle the things in your life. Lord, help me to become confident and see the power that is really within me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Live as a responsible adult, but approach God as a child, full of faith and trust. You cannot help but perfect one by the other. Lord, You are my Father. Who else will so lovingly listen to me and care for my desires?
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

When you feel down, look up. Lord, at all times and in the midst of all that is happening, You are there comforting, healing, and bringing peace to my life.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Each morning gives us one more chance to pray, one more chance to help another and one more chance to make this a better world. Lord, thank you for working in and through everything.