Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Luka
Surprise everyone!! New collection of avatars is finally here! I've been working on them for some time now. There are 54 new avatars and Sean will integrate them into the forum. Please don't use them until Sean integrates them into the forum!!! You will then be able to choose them by going to your profile options. I would also like to thank Stella for providing some medjugorje photos for me, Sean for his advices and help, and Carla (cjmg) for some pictures.

EDIT: Sean will not be integrating them into the forum. Scroll 6 posts down to read instructions on how to use a new avatar.

So there are 54 new avatars, some are transparent (overlaping with background), and some are even animated!! Take a look:

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

And also check my new animated avatar.

EDIT: This avatars have already been taken:

Image Image
Last edited by Luka on Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
By starbright
Cool! 8)
By Naphtali
Nice, especially like this one – Botticelli's 'Madonna of the Magnificat' Image ...
By Nike
Luka,

I have never seen the "Miracle of the sun". So is this what people generally see.? My parents and several siblings have had this experience, but I was not quite sure what it was exactly..... Quite profound indeed!

Mary
By Spera
Thank you for all that work, Luka. I especially like your's with the crown of stars! :D
By Luka
You're all welcome people.

Nike, i have no idea what miracle of sun looks like, but my animations are based on miracle videos, where people recorded sun 'pulsating'.

I would also like to encourage everyone who's without avatar to chose one. Human eye memorizes images much faster and better then texts so it would be much easier to memorize all members if everyone would have their own avatars.
By Luka
OK, here's how are we going to do it.

If you want one of the new avatars, chose one. Left-click on the avatar you want and chose 'save picture as' and save the image to your computer. Then go to your Profile options. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and find where it says "Upload Avatar from your machine:". There, click on Browse... button and locate the image you just chosen and downloaded. Then press Submit button to save your changes and you'll have a new avatar.

If and when you chose a new avatar, you must let everyone know about this by posting a reply in this very thread. Just show what avatar you have chosen so that i can then delete it from the first post. That way we'll avoid having 5 users with same avatar.

So who gets first, gets the girl!! Roll on people...
By Mags
I am posting a reply to say I have chosen an avatar.... thanks
Mags :D
By starbright
I'm posting a reply to say that I have chosen a new avatar - thanks too 8)
By Merlorrich
May I take this avatar please. Thank you Luka. May God grant you blessings and graces in abundance.
By Sandyc
Thank you Luka,
JOB WELL DONE. I WANT ALL OF THEM.... did I ever mention, I have a hard time making decision's! Now what! :roll:

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always,
Sandy
By unclealex
Thanks again for this new avatar, Luka. :wink:
By Rosario
Thanks for the pictures. I always wondered how everyone had those pictures!!
By LittleRed
Thanks Luka...I love the one I chose....Jesus looks like such a cutie :D
By StevieBoy
I'll take this one. However, if someone else wants it -- please let me know.

I have always felt that the story of the thief on the cross is one of the most beautiful and important stories in the Bible. All the thief had in life was a profound faith in Jesus, even in most awful and unlikely circumstance. He had done nothing else right, except in his most desperate moment, he looked to Jesus and say, "Remember me when you come into your Kingom." Jesus replied, "Today, you will be with me in paradise."

Often this story can settle the most complex of theological debates. :D

Steve
By tina
just wanted to make note which avatar i took on this thread too luka.. again.. thank you... love tina
By Maryschild

Thank you again Luka!

I am posting that I have chosen a new avatar, Luka is our special angel.

All My Love,
Sandy (Maryschild) :)
Last edited by Maryschild on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ADRI
Hi everyone!
I've been reading your comments on different topics for a few months. I've tryed several times to "log on" but failed. I'm a computer "idiot" and sooo new at this. I've been interested in what's being said. I feel like I know you guys!! I'm not quite sure where my "blurb" is going to end up!
So.....here I go.........
By Maryschild
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!
I've been reading your comments on different topics for a few months. I've tryed several times to "log on" but failed. I'm a computer "idiot" and sooo new at this. I've been interested in what's being said. I feel like I know you guys!! I'm not quite sure where my "blurb" is going to end up!
So.....here I go.........
Welcome, Welcome ADRI !

I was headed to bed, but noticed your post.
I am so glad you decided to join this wonderful forum.

Love Sandy (Maryschild)
Last edited by Maryschild on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ADRI
Thanks for the warm welcome Sandy!
I've started a new post on Father Corapi. I think I will stay on the miscellaneous discussion for now. This forum is so big, you can get lost in here! lol
By MaryC
I finally picked an avatar. Hoped I did it correctly.
By starbright
That's a nice one :D 8)
By rogertc
nice
By smokey8888
thank you, good instructions too.
By mcikath
:?: Hi Luka, i have been putting off my new avatar, as i do not know how to fix it, so i am in the process of making a new one, and i am following your instructions[not doing too well with them i am afraid--but i will try again
now--wish me luck !! love and prayers mcikath xxx :wink: