Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Maryh
I know this may sound petty to some but it really mattered to me.
I don't know how to drive properly yet but just was practicing & got my car stuck in snow down a hill.
It was entrenched in snow & shuddered violently as it skidded when i tried to move it up. I tried countless times to no avail.
I had all but given up...i've alot of 'issues' around driving and was just feeling overwhelmed & emotional at this stage..
but i took some salt to the back & front of the tyres and gave it one more shot praying 'please help me'.
I got up that hill better than i would have done if there was no snow and ice. Really it was like a miracle. There was no problem at all. It was easy.
I later found out i'd used 'holy salt' without me knowing it. I wouldn't have used this salt on purpose as i would think it was too good to use on something like this.
Honestly i feel like somebody else got me up that hill. Even the way i used the accelorator-it was like i was confident & knew what i was doing. (Which i'm not)
Thank you Jesus. It absolutely made my day & it really helped my trust & faith. :D
It was an answered prayer too how i got the car in the first place as i've finished college & have still big student loans so couldn't afford one.
I was given the car by a really kind family friend.
i praise and Thank God for them.