Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

I hope I'm not too late to ask for prayers for today. At four oclock, pacific time, I will be in the doctors office having my staples removed from my stomach, the result of colon cancer surgery. Please if you will, say a prayer for me that I won't need chemo or radiation treatments. I am so very afraid of hearing what the doctor tells me today. But each time I think of Mother Mary, along with her son being on my side, I get a calming effect right away.
Thank you.
I have just seen this thread as well, and am praying for you.

Never give up hope, even when you may receive news you fear - prayer and faith are always rewarded, but not always the way we might have wished.

To help you along I will relate two true stories.

My mother had a colon cancer op. when she was in her mid 50s - after Christmas and much prayer she was 'reconnected' [after only 6-8 weeks], and lived until neary 80.

My youngest son had an aggressive Hodgkin's Lymphoma they had to stop treating because of his reaction - many prayer warriors 'worked' on his behalf and out of 'the blue' he is now in full remission, DG.

Peace and Love [and my prayers, Masses etc.]
Thank you all for your prayers. I tried to post my reply right after seeing the doctor but when I clicked on submit, I lost the post and gave up until now.

Anyway, our prayers were answered. The cancer was diagnosed at stage 0!! Isn't that amazing. I have no doubt whatsoever that it was because of the prayers said on my behalf.

Thank you so much. I have been blessed.
It is a wonderful experience when your prayer has been listened to and answered, May the Lord God continue blessing you, and all who are going through medical situations. Let us keep praising God, through the interseccion of the Virgin Mary and her Divine Son, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, amen!
Thanks be to God and His Blessed Mother - as my sainted mother would often say!

Peace and Love.