Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By karen hawkins
Hello everyone,i'm a little late posting this but I have been quite busy and still recovering too.I gave birth to a healthy baby girl on june 19th,she weighed 6.2 and came by a cesarian section.She came 5 day's earlier then we expected.I actually wen't into labour beginning about 4:30 am on sunday morning but I didn't realize it was labour I was in(I thought it was bad gas ha, ha,ha) but I saw a little blood so I wen't to the hospital to make sure everything was o.k and when the doctor checked me I was 3 centimeter's dialated so off to the delevery room I wen't and about 2:20pm little julianne margaret was born.She is so beautiful and perfect in every way.Thank you everyone who prayed for a safe delivery for julianne and I, everything wen't quickly and quietly.She will be 3 week's on sunday,so I am still a bit sore but coming along well.Jack and mark love her and are both very attentive.Shawn and I are getting along a lot better(thank you Jesus).I'll keep you all updated as much as I can.Thank's again for your prayer's.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Karen this is such wonderful news!!! Congratulations to you and Shawn and welcome to your precious daughter. :D

God is sooooo good!!! :D

I googled to see which Saint has their feast day on June 19th and it's St. Juliana Falconieri, Patron Saint of those
with chronic illness! What a beautiful and appropriate name you've chosen for your daughter. :D
By Ritacheryl
Thank you, Jesus.
Our God is indeed an awesome God.
This is wonderful news, Karen. May this be the beginning of happy times for you, Shawn, Mark and Jack.
God Bless Julianne!