Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

My mum is 88, has had 4 mini strokes (though you can hardly tell). Today at 4am she was rushed to hospital due to problems with her bowel. It looked as though it may be a major operation but after a rosary and a promise to change a certain thing in my life, she came out fine after key hole surgery. She should be out tomorrow but this evening when I spoke to her, she was obviously a bit groggy but she was fine.
One thing that really stressed me though was that on Saturday night I had a dream ? where she appeared beside my bed seemingly to say good bye. I've heard of other people having this and then finding that person had died. I normally see her Sunday mornings and so it was a long wait till I could see her on sunday, time passed so slowly but she was fine. The following day, this emergency occurred and as you can imagine, my mind went into overdrive thinking it was the end. How we torture ourselves instead of trusting God.

Leo.
I'm glad she's doing well after the surgery. Will keep her in my prayers.

Also praying for you as you keep your promise. That may have been the reason
she appeared in your dream. Earthly and heavenly mothers work in mysterious ways. :D

Hail Mary ...
St. Raphael, pray for her.
St. Pio, pray for them.