We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Liza
Almost done.wiki,i didnt know that you are a churchgoer.except the last time we were together in medjugorje,before we split up.you went with barti and i stayed back with andrea who became so sick.i sometimes wonder if andrea somehow sucked up all the evil in the world and that is the reason why she got so sick?sounds crazy,i know but i never met anybody who is so sensitive to other peoples suffering.and she knew from the very first moment she saw bartes that something wonderful will happen,and barti in the middle of it knowing nothing,typical men,no idea whatsoever about the spiritual world.first someone like andrea must show up to show you guys what really matters and what is holy and what is trivial.i'm not even sure that you guys believed in anything before you got woken up.now you are lecturing other people on the right beliefs,especially you wiki.i have to admit you are not bad in that.you should become bartis spokesman.after you convinced him that he needs one.and that what happened to him and still happens matters to more than two or three persons.andrea said that the great things lay ahead of us and every event until now is just a roadsign.i believe that too.god has a plan.
By V madone
I just hope I could have a chance to go Medjugorje..to ask for miracle. I suffered this kind of skin disease since 13 years old.
By beloved
V, don't wait for Medjugorje, ask now! Medjugorje is in the heart! I'm a pauper and will probably never get to Medjugorje, but the things that have happened to me, the things I have seen since developing a strong prayer life are amazing. Has my main prayer intention been answered? Nope! But God's will be done! I have been strengthened and changed considerably. I know He has plans to prosper me and not to harm me, but to give me hope and a future. I love you hon, you are always in my prayers.
Peace+love to you and all..Beloved
By V madone
beloved wrote:V, don't wait for Medjugorje, ask now! Medjugorje is in the heart! I'm a pauper and will probably never get to Medjugorje, but the things that have happened to me, the things I have seen since developing a strong prayer life are amazing. Has my main prayer intention been answered? Nope! But God's will be done! I have been strengthened and changed considerably. I know He has plans to prosper me and not to harm me, but to give me hope and a future. I love you hon, you are always in my prayers.
Peace+love to you and all..Beloved
Thanks Beloved.
By Bartes
Liz,if you want,we can see each other tomorrow,or at least in 2 or3 days,that's not a problem.the problem is to be prepared.i am not prepared.i don't know about the others...
By Liza
2 or 3 days?it's clear that you guys dont have a family!!! And i'm not prepared either,so what?doesnt always have to be the big spiritual trip,sometimes it's nice just to meet and talk and pray,spend some time together.medjugorje is nice in springtime,or rome...
By Bartes
This is getting childish,i'm not judging anybody.seriously liza,take all your time.haste makes waste.you are in our prayers and hopefully we see each other soon.how is that?wiki?
By Wikileaks
@barti: that is oka,my old friend.@liza: amen.@v madone: :)amen,@everybody: i hope to see you guys very soon,medjugorje,rome...doesn't matter,prepared,unprepared...ditto.aren't we always unprepared?
By V madone
Liza wrote:@v madone.you are a very strong person.i am with you :) :) :)
Thanks Liza. :) I truly appreciate it.