We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

How long have you been a Silent Seeker?

1 day
31%
1 week
11%
1 month
9%
Several Months or more
18%
A year or more
16%
Several years
15%
By arthur navarro
September 17, 2010

Re: New Medjugorje Website// Message of FATIMA

Just a quick note to let you know we continue to be inspired by the work you are doing to promote Our Lady's messages worldwide. In fact, it was the MEDJUGORJE FORUM that was the tipping point for building a website to promote the Message of FATIMA. And, provide pilgrims with insightful empirical research on Medjugorje.

That being said, our site is dedicated to raising awareness about the message of FATIMA and background information on Medjugorje. It is non-competitive and does not seek any source funding.

www.medjugorjepress.net

Hopefully, you will help us promote the message of FATIMA through your global network. The message is simple
and to the point. More importantly, ''timely'' given the three (3) seers/visionaries from Medjugorje are one (1) secret
away from closure.

Peace,

Arthur
By odogwu
Good day Friends
Iam odogwu elizabeth from nigeria.
i am a catholic.i love MY FAITH IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SO MUCH.
I have longed to be given access in discussing oo this sight but have been unablle..until now.
Thanks for this previledge

Kind regards,

elizabeth odogwu

quote:' Lord you are great,you are Gloriuos,you arewonderfully strong..'
By Luka1
Hello! :) My name is Luka and I'm from Bosnia & Herzegovina. I live about 30 km from Međugorje. I was on Mladifest this year. I discovered this forum few days before Mladifest and 2 minutes ago I decided to join. ;) Nice to be the part of this forum, we must support Međugorje! ;)
By athenacp
Welcome!!!
By marylover
Welcome Luka.
By dcveerle
Hi everyone,
My name is Veerle and i am from Belgium. I am reading on this site about two years i think. I don't know why i never register myself, maybe because my English is not very good? I hope you all understand my writing :-) I have been two times in Medjugorje now and i hope to go back as soon as i can. My greatest wish is that i ever can go there for a longer time than those 10 days that i was there.
Love and peace to everybody

Veerle
By beloved
Welcome Veerle, Your english is very good :D Enjoy the forum,it's filled with wonderful souls! Peace+love--Beloved
By Blazeanna
MedjAdmin wrote:We know that there are many people who browse the Medjugorje Forum but who never join our community. We used to call you lurkers, but we have now decided on a new name:

Silent Seekers

If you are a Silent Seeker, please at least register and introduce yourself here. We would all love to meet you!

Kind regards,

Sean
MedjAdmin

Hello my name is Anna, i am 25 years old and married to a wonderful husband. i am not fluent in english that the other reason im kinda shy. And i am glad i found this forum, it help me a lot about my faith and the things that i go through everyday. Nice to meet you everyone :P
By marylover
Welcome Anna, glad you can join us.
By MarysServant
Pax Christi! New person here.

I love our Lady and want to learn more about Medjugorje. Found this site through SpiritDaily (love that site!) and decided to jump in.
By athenacp
Welcome to all the new people!
By athenacp
Welcome!
By Huntek
Hello to all the existing and new comer member of this forum. I am also the new member in this forum. I hope I will enjoy this forum with you guys.
By athenacp
Welcome!
By athenacp
Welcome!
By flsongbird
Hi everyone! I'm loving this forum so much so thank you so much for all of your informative posts! I just found it a few days ago but have known about Medjugorje since about 1993 when I was in high school after reading Wayne Weibel's book, Medjugorje: The Message. I live in Florida, USA. I have never traveled to Medjugorje before but my mom and I are joining a pilgrimage in July and I can't wait! :) Nice to "meet" all of you!

Jenn
By beloved
flsongbird wrote:Hi everyone! I'm loving this forum so much so thank you so much for all of your informative posts! I just found it a few days ago but have known about Medjugorje since about 1993 when I was in high school after reading Wayne Weibel's book, Medjugorje: The Message. I live in Florida, USA. I have never traveled to Medjugorje before but my mom and I are joining a pilgrimage in July and I can't wait! :) Nice to "meet" all of you!

Jenn
Welcome Jenn, Florida songbird? Beautiful name!
Jump right in and join us!