Tell us about your pilgrimage to Medjugorje and share the experiences that made it special.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By MMchild
I have found this blog while looking for some story about Medjugorje.

I like it very much, the story very funny and have a interesting Q&A with Mirjana

You can read the whole story at this link: http://miracle-witness.blogspot.com/201 ... gorje.html

It is on the middle of the page.

here some part of the report:

"Whenever I travel outside America, I like to study each country’s history, culture and language in order to better immerse myself in the experience. For this country, I had read that the appropriate introductory greeting in Croatian would be, “I am pleased.” So, when Mirjana called on me to ask a question, I gave it a shot, saying in Croatian, “Mirjana, I am pleased.”

Immediately, however, I realized something was wrong. She and her translator looked at me, blankly. Then they looked at each other. Then at me, again. “Dobro mi je?” the translator asked. I nodded. He grumbled, “You just said, ‘I am good!’”

The room erupted with laughter and I turned beet red with embarrassment. I had come all this way to proclaim to, perhaps, the world’s most famous visionary that “I am good!”

But I quickly recovered and moved on to my question: “Mirjana, I realize the importance of focusing on God’s Blessings and Graces, rather than on the prophesied Chastisements. But isn’t it correct that the 10 Secrets that have been revealed to you by Blessed Mother must transpire within your lifetime?” In essence, I was trying to pin her down on a timeline, confirming that the Secrets’ unprecedented events are approaching in the not-too-distant future."

Thanks God it Friday and God bless you all
By MRSTOL
Dear all,

My husband and I just returned from Medjugorje with the Wayne Wieble group. The trip was very peace filled but satan began attacking us the the day we were to leave and night before we left. We were delayed two days due to "Sandy". We could not fly out of Philadelphia. We lost our day trip to Rome. Medjugorje is STILL the Blessed Mother's home on earth!!!! We were there for Marijana's November apparition. I meet Marijana right after the message. I received one of the rosarys blessed by the Blessed Mother. I still pray that God grant me my miracle thru the intercession of the Blessed Mother. We hope to go again in Oct 2013 with Wayne.

Love in Christ
MRSTOL