Messages given to Mirjana on the 2nd of each month.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Dear children, With a motherly heart, today I desire to remind you of, namely, to draw your attention to, God's immeasurable love and the patience which ensues from it. Your Father is sending me and is waiting. He is waiting for your open hearts to be ready for His works. He is waiting for your hearts to be united in Christian love and mercy in the spirit of my Son. Do not lose time, children, because you are not its masters. Thank you.
By TimHaley
timberhollow wrote:This looks serious...praying...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPQnWbGFwUQ
In the YouTube video, an interesting effect occurs at 7:22 for about 1-2 seconds. It almost looks like the Blessed Mother begins to fade in then out of view very quickly. Probably an artifact of the video production but who knows?
By timberhollow
I see something, but can't tell what it is, it is so fast.

Do you agree that Mirjana seems extremely serious.
By starbright
I think she looks the same as usual.
By Stephen
It looks like she saw something horrible. :? like displeasing to the eyes.

and then during the video she looks very concentrated and serious indeed.
then towards the end of the video ( this is an assumption ) it looks like Mother Mary is consoling her and she is smiling at mother and speaking to Mother and telling her how much she loves her also.

Salve Regina
<3 In the two hearts <3
By kenneth
Yes Stephen i agree it does look like Our Lady is consoling Mirjana at the end of the of the monthly message. :)
By mamamary
if either of you are concerned about mijana's expressions, i might advise going back and looking at several videos of her expressions and reactions during the monthly apparitions. you will certainly find a common look to them all.

even tho this has been happening to her for more than 27 years, we have to keep in mind that each apparition is still a very emotional encounter for her! can you even begin to imagine the magnitude of such a happening? heaven opening before your eyes, and the Queen of Peace descending down to you, reflecting Christ's pure love?

i'm surprised she's not fallen over flat on her back in shock!

so, do watch several of the apparition videos, read her written accounts of her feelings during an apparition, and this might help you to begin to understand what she's experiencing.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Well said Mamamary! She is expressive in life, why would she be any different during an apparition? And yes I can't even begin to imagine what it's like both during the apparition and afterward. The Blessed Mother chose well when choosing Mirjana and the others.