Messages given to Mirjana on the 2nd of each month.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By cggirl1984
Message of November 2, 2009

"Dear children, Also today I am among you to point you to the way that will help you to come to know God’s love, the love of God who permitted you to call him Father and to perceive him as Father. I ask of you to sincerely look into your hearts and to see how much you love him. Is he the last to be loved? Surrounded by material goods, how many times have you betrayed, denied and forgotten him? My children, do not deceive yourselves with worldly goods. Think of your soul because it is more important than the body; cleanse it. Invoke the Father, he is waiting for you. Come back to him. I am with you because he, in his mercy, sends me. Thank you."
By cggirl1984
I had a few conversations about this very thing last week. How some are more worried about possesions they buy and to look good to show off to others, or how they will show off how holy or religious they are to get props or noticed by others. They let the fact they want to show off blind them.

It kind of amazed me and shocked/scared me at the same time reading that todays message was the very thing I was thinking about the week before.
The last few months messages, very same thing, I was thinking about that concern and when Mirjana recieved the message, it was the same thing that was running through my mind. Amazes me and makes me stronger everytime.
By Cathy B
One of our Praish Priest was there this month for Mirjana's vision, the best thing I can say is, Fr. M is in total awe, he just got home last night after a 6hr lay over in Germany. He had the 10:15 Mass this morning and was very excited but couldn't go into much detail from the alter but he did tell me " Cathy, we gotta talk ". I even noticed a change in him.

I've been telling him about Medjugore for almost a year !!!

Can't wait to hear what he has all to tell us...
By mamamary
what an amazing story cathy! i hope you share your priest's medjugorje experience with us! :D
By cggirl1984
I feel so excited and happy for your priest. Please share with us what he tells you about his experience.
Sounds like this is something that amazed him and gave him a deeper love. Being a Priest he already has tons of love for God and the church, but if it is something that shocked and awed him, it has to be something increadible.
By Cathy B
I promise that I will share his story to you all, the one thing I know he couldn't get over was the spinning sun :D :D

I didn't want to press him as he had another Mass at noon to say and I really hoped he was able to get some well deserved sleep. He looked so tired and beat so I just gave him a hug and told him to go to bed and stay there for a few days, he had a good laugh..

Can't wait to hear it all myself...
By cggirl1984
I so would wanna be a fly on the wall when he tells you about his experience and everything.

I feel like it will be an amazing story.. If everyone is in shock and awe and left speechless after being there, and with a greater stronger faith.. I can only imagine how incredible of an experience it would be for a Priest, who already is strong in faith, it had to have made me more amazed and speechless. To just see his facial expression would be like a million words.

I cant wait to hear about his experience.