Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Prayer to Jesus for the Grace to Receive Him Frequently

O Jesus, Savior of my soul, I beseech Thee to grant me an ever-increasing desire to receive Thee in Holy Communion. Let each reception of Thee fill my heart with a fervent desire to receive Thee again. Let me so desire Thee that I may never forget Thee.
From one Communion to another, I ask that Thou nourish my soul with an ardent long to receive Thee. This desire will help my soul to cooperate with Thee, thus preparing it to receive Thee more worthily.

Grant, O most loving Jesus, that I may learn to appreciate the benefits of frequent Holy Communion for time and eternity.

O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament divine,

All praise and all thanksgiving

Be every moment Thine!

O Jesus, Savior of my soul, I beseech Thee to grant me an ever-increasing desire to receive Thee in Holy Communion. Let each reception of Thee fill my heart with a fervent desire to receive Thee again. Let me so desire Thee that I may never forget Thee.
From one Communion to another, I ask that Thou nourish my soul with an ardent long to receive Thee. This desire will help my soul to cooperate with Thee, thus preparing it to receive Thee more worthily.

Grant, O most loving Jesus, that I may learn to appreciate the benefits of frequent Holy Communion for time and eternity.

O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament divine,

All praise and all thanksgiving

Be every moment Thine!