Share your favorite prayers and your most cherished means of connecting with God, including prayers that you wrote.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

101. Psalm 66: 1-4 Shout joyfully to God, all you on earth; sing of His glorious Name; give Him glorious praise. Say to God: "How awesome Your deeds! Before Your great strength Your enemies cringe. All on earth fall in worship before You; they sing of You, sing of Your Name!"
103. Psalm 69: 30-37 of David
But I am afflicted and in pain; let your saving help protect me, God, that I may praise God's Name in song and glorify It with thanksgiving. My song will please the LORD more than oxen, more than bullocks with horns and hooves; "See you lowly ones, and be glad; you who seek God, take heart! For the LORD hears the poor, does not spurn those in bondage. Let the heavens and the earth sing praise, the seas and whatever moves in them!" God will rescue Zion, rebuild the cities of Judah. God's servants shall dwell in the land and possess it; it shall be the heritage of their descendants; those who love God's Name shall dwell there.
104. Psalm 72: 17-20
May His Name be blessed forever; as long as the sun, may His Name endure. May the tribes of the earth give blessings with His Name; may all the nations regard Him as favored. Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, who alone does wonderful deeds. Blessed be His glorious Name forever; may all the earth be filled with the LORD's glory. Amen and amen. The end of the psalms of David, son of Jesse.
105. Psalm 74: 18-21
Remember how the enemy has jeered, O LORD, how a foolish people has reviled Your Name. Do not surrender to beasts those who praise You; do not forget forever the life of Your afflicted. Look to Your covenant, for the land is filled with gloom; the pastures, with violence. Let not the oppressed turn back in shame; may the poor and needy praise Your Name. Arise, God, defend Your cause; remember the constant jeers of the fools. Do not ignore the clamor of Your foes, the unceasing uproar of Your enemies.
106. Psalm 75:2-4
"We thank You, God, we give thanks; we call upon Your Name, declare Your wonderful deeds. You said: "I will choose the time; I will judge fairly. The earth and all its inhabitants will quake, but I have firmly set its pillars."
108. Psalm 79:5-9
How long, LORD? Will You be angry forever? Will Your rage keep burning like fire? Pour out Your wrath on nations that reject You, on kingdoms that do not call on Your Name, for they have devoured Jacob, laid waste his home. Do not hold past iniquities against us; may Your compassion come quickly, for we have been brought very low. Help us, God, our Savior, for the glory of Your Name. Deliver us, pardon our sins for Your Name's sake.
109. Psalm 80:15-20
Turn again, LORD of hosts; look down from heaven and see; attend to this vine, the shoot Your right hand has planted. Those who would burn or cut it down- may they perish at Your rebuke. May Your help be with the Man at Your right hand (an allusion to Jesus), the One whom You once made strong. Then we will not withdraw from You; revive us, and we will call on Your Name. LORD of hosts, restore us; let Your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.
110. Psalm 86:9-12
All the nations You have made shall come to bow before You, LORD, and give honor to Your Name. For You are great and do wondrous deeds; and You alone are God. Teach me, LORD, Your way that I may walk in Your truth, single-hearted and revering Your Name. I will praise You with all my heart, glorify Your Name forever, LORD my God.
111. Psalm 89:13-25
Zaphon and Amanus You created; Tabor and Hermon (distinctive mountains in the Middle East) rejoice in Your Name. Mighty Your Arm, strong Your Hand, Your right Hand is ever exalted. Justice and judgment are the foundation of Your throne; love and loyalty march before You. Happy the people who know You, LORD, who walk in the radiance of Your Face. In Your Name they sing joyfully all the day; at Your victory they raise the festal shout. You are their majestic strength; by Your favor our horn is exalted. Truly the LORD is our shield, the Holy One of Israel, our King! Once You spoke in a vision; to Your faithful ones You said; "I have set a leader over the warriors; I have raised up a hero from the army. I have chosen David, My servant; with My holy oil I have anointed him. My Hand will be with him; My Arm will make him strong. No enemy shall outwit him, nor shall the wicked defeat him. I will crush his foes before him, strike down those who hate him. My loyalty and love will be with him; through My Name his horn will be exalted."
112. Psalm 91:14-16
Whoever clings to Me I will deliver; whoever knows My Name I will set on high. All who call upon Me I will answer; I will be with them in distress; I will deliver them and give them honor. With length of days I will satisfy them and show them My saving power.
114. Psalm 96:1-8
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, bless His Name; announce His salvation day after day. Tell God's glory among the nations; among all peoples, God's marvelous deeds. For great is the LORD and highly to be praised, to be feared above all gods. For the gods of the nations all do nothing, but the LORD made the heavens. Splendor and power go before Him; power and grandeur are in His holy place. Give to the LORD, you families of nations, give to the LORD glory and might; give to the LORD the glory due His Name!
115. Psalm 97:10-12
The LORD loves those who hate evil, protects the lives of the faithful, rescues them from the hand of the wicked. Light dawns for the just; gladness, for the honest of heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you just, and praise His holy Name.
116. Psalm 99:1-6
The LORD is King, the peoples tremble; God is enthroned on the cherubim, the earth quakes. The LORD is great on Zion, exalted above all the peoples, let them praise Your great and awesome Name: holy is God! O mighty King, lover of justice, You alone have established fairness; You have created just rule in Jacob. Exalt the LORD, our God; bow down before His footstool; holy is God! Moses and Aaron were among His priests, Samuel among those who called on God's Name, they called on the LORD, Who answered them.
117. Psalm 100
Shout joyfully to the LORD, all you lands; worship the LORD with cries of gladness; come before Him with joyful song. Know that the LORD is God, our Maker to Whom we belong, Whose people we are, God's well-tended flock. Enter the temple gates with praise, its courts with thanksgiving. Give thanks to God, bless His Name; good indeed is the LORD, Whose love endures forever, Whose faithfulness lasts through every age.
118. I am including the definition of Zion because I thought it may be helpful.
ZION One of the hills on which Jerusalem stood. Used as a fortress, it was captured by David and renamed the Citadel of David (II Samuel 5:7). It assumed a sacred character when he brought the Ark to Zion. Gradually the name spread until it was applied to all of Jerusalem (II Kings 19:21; Psalms 125, 126). Indeed, increasingly it was used to mean the Jewish faith (Isaiah 33:20); hence, the term Zionism for the modern movement to make Palestine the Jewish homeland. Also spelled Sion.

Psalm 102:16-23
The nations shall revere Your Name, LORD, all the kings of the earth, Your glory, once the LORD rebuilt Zion and appeared in glory, heeding the plea of the lowly, not scorning their prayer. Let this be written for the next generation, for a people not yet born, that they may praise the LORD: "The LORD looked down from the holy heights, viewed the earth from heaven, to attend to the groaning of the prisoners, to release those doomed to die." Then the LORD's Name will be declared on Zion, the praise of God in Jerusalem.
121. Psalm 106:7-9,47
Our ancestors in Egypt did not attend to Your wonders. They did not remember Your great love; they defied the Most High at the Red Sea. Yet He saved them for His Name's sake to make His power known. He roared at the Red Sea and it dried up. He led them through the deep as through a desert.
verse 47 Save us, LORD, our God; gather us from among the nations that we may give thanks to Your holy Name and glory in praising You.
123. Psalm 111:9-10 You sent deliverance to Your people, ratified Your covenant forever; holy and awesome is Your Name. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of all wisdom; prudent are all who live by it. Your praise endures forever.
124. Psalm 113:1-3 Hallelujah! Praise, you servants of the LORD, praise the Name of the LORD. Blessed be the Name of the LORD both now and forever. From the rising of the sun to its setting let the Name of the LORD be praised.