♥ An Act of Consecration to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:29 am
An Act of Consecration to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
By Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque
I give myself and consecrate to the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ, my person and my life, my actions
, pains and sufferings, so that I may be unwilling to make use of any part of my being other than to honor, love
and glorify the Sacred Heart. This is my unchanging purpose, namely, to be all His, and to do all things for the
love of Him, at the same time renouncing with all my heart whatever is displeasing to Him. I therefore take
You, O Sacred heart, to be the only object of my love, the guardian of my life, my assurance of salvation, the
remedy of my weakness and inconstancy, the atonement for all the faults of my life and my sure refuge at the
hour of death.
Be then, O Heart of goodness, my justification before God the Father, and turn away from me the strokes of his
righteous anger. O Heart of love, I put all my confidence in You, for I fear everything from my own wickedness
and frailty, but I hope for all things from Your goodness and bounty.
Remove from me all that can displease You or resist Your holy will; let your pure love imprint Your image so
deeply upon my heart, that I shall never be able to forget You or to be separated from You.
May I obtain from all Your loving kindness the grace of having my name written in Your Heart, for in You I desire
to place all my happiness and glory, living and dying in bondage to You.
The Twelve Promises of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary for those devoted to His Sacred Heart:
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.
5. I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
9. I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in 12. My Heart, never to be effaced.
The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on
the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance;
they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments;
My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.
from Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque's vision of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I Place All My Trust In You!
The Sacred Heart of Jesus is my favorite since grade school.
We were taught by the "Immaculate Heart of Mary Sisters" and they were like
the Sisters in 'The Bells of St. Marys' movie.
We learned so much about our Catholic faith from these Sisters. They shared not
only their knowledge but their love for the Mass, Our Lord, our Blessed Mother,
the angels and the saints.
Peace and Love