Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Medjugorje Pilgrimage for Mirjana Soldo's Birthday Apparition of Our Lady
March 12-21, 2007 with Father Neil Buchlein* and Rafael M. Villongco*

$1399.00 from Newark, New Jersey / JFK- New York; Add-on departure from other cities
Travel arrangements by 206 Tours (Smithtown, NY)

For complete details, inclusions, itinerary, registration and e-payments, please visit: www.pilgrimages.com/rafael/march/
or contact: Rafael M. Villongco - (732)441-0567, (732)441-1513
rafilo@yahoo.com
Kristin Ryan Shea at 206 Tours- 1(800)206-8687
kristin@206tours.com

*Father Neil Buchlein is a diocesan priest for the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, West Virginia and was ordained on June 13, 1998. He is the pastor of Ascension Church in Hurricane, WV. He has traveled to Medjugorje five times since 2003 and has served as Spiritual Director on four of the pilgrimages. Father Neil is proactive in spreading the Medjugorje Message and fostering devotion to Our Lady. He looks forward each year to Medjugorje because of the powerful spiritual experiences which very much impacted his priesthood.

*Rafael M. Villongco is the Director of the Kraljice Mira Marian Center for Peace in Matawan, NJ. He's been leading Medjugorje Pilgrimages since 2004 with 206 Tours (Smithtown, NY). He is very active in promoting Our Lady's messages from Medjugorje and from other major apparitions. He had visited many Marian apparition sites throughout the world such as Lourdes, Fatima, Medjugorje, Rue du Bac (Paris), Pellevoisin, Zaragoza, Garabandal, Betania, Lipa (Philippines) etc. and had met several major visionaries and mystics: like all of the visionaries of Medjugorje, Maria Esperanza of Betania (Venezuela), Julia Kim of Naju (Korea) and many others. He is also facilitates Marian Movement of Priests Cenacles all over New Jersey and New York areas and a member of the World Apostolate of Fatima (Blue Army).
Last edited by rafilo2003 on Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By puddyhuston
wow could you get Fr Neil to come on here and answer our questions please does he have any spare time?
thanks
By Sirach1717
Hi Rafael,

Did you come to our parish once with Fr. Don Calloway? Saint Thomas More, Allentown, PA? I think I met you at morning mass. (I was baptized in the church that Fr. Calloway had his miracle in) Anyway, I know that Fr. Don is very busy, but wouldn't it be great if he could come and post to this site. His story is incredible. If anyone has the chance to hear him, don't miss it! I hope you are well Rafael.

Blessings,

Mary