Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Seeker100
Just heard that Anne, a lay apostle who is receiving messages from Jesus and the saints, and who is such a strong advocate of devotion to Our Lady, may be making her last U.S. appearance in Feb. 2007, at least for the foreseeable future.

Her website is www.directionforourtimes.com. The Feb event is a Eucharistic Day of Renewal in Tinley Park, IL on Feb 10. If you've read any of the Volumes, you won't want to miss seeing her.
By Spera
I'm glad you posted that, because I was wondering if I should wait for a conference closer to my area. I'll have to pray about whether I should go to one of those. I'm thinking Louisville, KY would be my best bet. Is anyone else considering going there?
By Merlorrich
Is there any word on her going to Europe ?
By Sirach1717
Isn't Ann from Ireland?
By judy
Hi Spera,

How are you? Long time since we chatted.... :oops:

Call Direction for our times....they did not indicate that this would be the last times she would appear in the U.S., although, my thoughts believe that to be true,so I am also planning on seeing her.

I don't know where it will be that I end up...it is just as easy for me to get to Chicago non stop as it is to go to Louisville, changing planes and all that :shock:
I may even consider Ohio....

Either way, I will let you know what I am doing and I hope to meet you if we end up at the same conference....

P.S. if these are really 'Anne's " last conferences, and the volumes that contain the prophecies are released soon, that would lead me to believe things are going to start happening :D
God Bless
By Spera
Hi Judy!!!
I'm doing great, thanks! It's nice to see you here again. :D Hope all is going well with you, too.

Louisville is just standing out to me. I did a search on Southwest Airlines flights and there is a direct flight for me, plus the church seems close to the airport. And it's on a Sunday--so my husband can drive me to and from the airport that day. And God's been giving me little hints, too! 8) But I think I'll make my plans for sure after Christmas.
By judy
Great!
Someone did ask me to go on that day with them, so I will see what the Holy Spirit wants when I go to Adoration today....
You will be the first to know whenever I get an answer :)

God Bless
By Sirach1717
Here is Ann's message from today :D I just rec'd it. If you want to get on her mailing list, just go to Directionforourtimes.com (I think). It is a very beautiful one today. God Bless everyone!

December 1, 2006

Jesus

I speak with determination today. I look at My lay apostles, serving so diligently to prepare others for My return, and I am consoled. My heart sighs with the rejection of some but also lifts in hope at the acceptance of so many. Little apostles, you are pleasing to Me. You are labouring for heaven and you are teamed with heaven. Together, we are bringing hope to those who were formerly without hope. This is the way for you, the path to holiness. I direct you in everything and you proceed along this path that I have marked out for you. All is well in your case. I want to explain to you why I speak with determination today. I am determined to push out further into the world. I desire that everyone have the light of heaven. I want confidence for all and comfort for anyone suffering. I send a great rush of grace for conversions at this time. This is a time for hearts to change. Because I desire this, a great many conversions, I am supplying all that is necessary to achieve this goal. You will find, My apostles, that many will be drawn to the truth of your mission. Accept this with profound humility. Show the world how small you are and they will see how great I am. This is the way to win souls for the Father. I am so pleased when an apostle accepts slights and insults with peace. I am pleased by this because it shows Me that you are truly accepting the call to imitate Me. It also shows Me that arrogance is receding and humility is spreading. Oh, what joy this gives to the infant in the manger. Accepting insults in humility is a most favourable gift for the King. Truly, I look at these offerings and I rejoice. When I rejoice, graces flow unhindered and unencumbered, bathing the whole world. Never underestimate the power of you, the humble apostle, joined to Me, the determined God. Together, we are changing the world.
By Hoosier
I just learned about Anne, here, a few days ago by reading this. Just last night I was chatting with someone I don't know, and out of the blue she starts chatting about Anne. Well, I'm on vacation during the time she will be in Louisville. I found it a little funny. I think I will go to Louisville and pray with her and everyone there. Maybe I will see some of you there. Todd
By Spera
Todd--that's great! It sounds like you were meant to go. Maybe I'll see you there.
I am very excited about going myself and hope I can make the arrangements work and my husband's okay watching the kids and all...

If you haven't seen her ebooks yet (pamplets you can read on the internet), go to http://directionforourtimes.com and you'll see a link at the right towards the bottom. They're beautiful to read.
By Hoosier
I didn't know there were any prophecies attatched to Anne. I didn't get that impression by skimming the web site. I thought it was more of spiritial guidance from Jesus. How to live and touch peoples lives through being small and accepting God's will. That is what I got out of the little I have read so far. And guess what? My parents are going to go with me. I'm a little surprised. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am. I'm so happy. I invited them and expected my mom to say "NO." Does Anne answer questions at the conferences? The one in Louisville is for four hours. I have found out that their will be Mass a 2:00. Does she pray over people? Give them Jesus's special blessing before sending them back to their lives? Todd
By Spera
Hi Todd- I only have known about Anne a short time--long enough to read her books and discern that God wants me involved in this way, but I don't know how the conferences work. This will be my first (and possibly only one if they stop soon). I'm hoping someone else who's been to one can answer your questions better than I can. :D There are some other threads on Anne in this forum under the "Apparitions, Saints, & Mystics" section. I think someone talks about the conferences there.

As far as prophesy--in the books I read, they talk about the future more in general terms, but there are 2 more books yet to be published that talk about prophesy more specifically--so I've heard. So, you're right, they really are mostly about spiritual guidance. Hope I helped a little. :D Btw, that's so great that your parents want to go, too!