Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By judy
sorry, Pip :oops: when you meet me you'll see that I am one of those annoying bubbly , joyous types that oozes with love for the Lord and I can't stop myself :) and don't want to :D
By Pippy
Praise God! Let's get the whole audience a glow with JOY!! :D Pippy

You can lead!!! 8)
By Spera
judy wrote:The friend in D.C. is a congressman's wife 8)
So I am thinking, maybe she will spread it all over there, the house, the senate....what next :shock: the president :roll:
Boy, would that be something! :D
By Spera
Today at noon, I had just finished saying my rosary, opened my eyes, and there was the mailman walking by my house. (I thought that was strange since he doesn't usually come until 2:30 or so and I don't usually happen to see him walk by). I went outside and checked my mail and there was the ticket for the conference in Louisville!

A big thank you to Todd for all his help. He has been an angel! :D
By Pippy
Spera, you give that little cutie I big hug from his big sister, Pips, when you see him at the conference!

And...nothing is random!!

Pips :D
By dianne7144
Hi everyone! I've been hiding out in my Fema trailer in La and have been out of touch. I'm working on getting internet and will be hooked up soon. I am so excited for all of you. I wish I could go and have been praying about it lately. I've already been to 2 of her confrences and they were wonderful. The one in Tinley will be her last visit to the US and will introduce 10 more new booklets for the first time. Now that I know that so many from here will go it makes me want to go even more.

I heard that she chose the name Anne because she wanted to please Our Mother by choosing Her mother's name.

God Bless,
Dianne
By dianne7144
Sorry, I got the information wrong. Feb will be her last visits to the US not The Tinley park event. I was in a rush when I posted it. :oops:
By Pippy
Dianne!! So good to hear from you!! :D :D :D What a wonderful surprise!! Love, Pips
By judy
Hey Spera,
:lol: 8) :lol: I agree.....she is in a book club, too, with a bunch of the other wives on Capitol Hill

also, I am concerned, because I never received tickets for anne's conference in Tinley Park :?:

Love Judy
By Pippy
Judy...no tickets are necessary as the event is free! We only had to pre-register. :D

Love, Pips
By judy
Right Pipster, but Spera mentioned that she got her ticket in the mail and I thought maybe you had to have a paper ticket to enter.

Love Judy
By LittleRed
Judy, I believe Spera is going to a different conference with Ann....At Tenley you don`t need a ticket, as Pips mentioned, it is free....at least that is what it mentioned on their website....All I did was pre-register because they want an estimated count of the number of people who are planning on attending that conference.....

Bless, Sharon
By judy
Thanks Sharon.....

I know that Tinley is free :P
I was just concerned with a paper ticket to get in :roll:......I figured if they were doing it in Louisville, they would be doing it in Tinley, too. I spoke to them in Canton, Ohio a few weeks back and they were also ticketing people ( for free)

Thanks again for taking the time to answer....see you there !
Love Judy
By LittleRed
Hi Judster, I just sent an email asking the question if we still needed a ticket to the Direction of Our Time even though the conference is free....I will let you know what the response is when I receive an answer back from them :D

BLess, Sharon
By judy
Thanks, my friend....I had to call them today to pay bills and place orders and they told me that we did not need tickets and that they were just trying to figure out how many people.

:D see you in a few weeks !
Love Judy
By LittleRed
Thanks Judy!! Yes, I cannot wait until then either :D ....

Pips and I were talking today and we were wondering who else do you know...what other "connections" do you have??? :D ??? Next you will be telling us Hilary Clinton is coming to the conference :mrgreen: (I just couldn`t resist)....

Bless, Sharon
By judy
Actually, I asked Hil but she will be at a speaking engagement so she can't make it :wink:

Really, it's not that I know these people, I just have a big mouth and evangelise a lot.....so God throws people in my path and the rest is in His Hands, of course :D

BTW, the congressman's wife is in a book club with other political wives :shock: and it will be the featured read....

I told them the story at Direction For Our Times and they loved it...

The point I was making about it is that if we say Yes everyday to our Lord, He can do a lot 8) we just have to follow His Prompting and never worry about if we should give out the book or talk to someone about it. He says in one of the Messages that all we have to do is give it out and He will do the rest
I have a friend who has literally given out about two hundred of Volume 1
She even leaves them in other churches and at public places :lol:
By starbright
Sorry, I've not kept up with this thread too well. What book is this again?
By judy
Hi Star :D

They are the Volumes, by Anne

How are you doing? It's been a long time since we talked.... :cry:

Love Judy