Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Pippy
Grammy, I DO believe it is perfectly okay!!! I say this from everything I have read about Anne...and from my own personal opinion...

You will not go wrong joining this group, as I am thinking of doing so myself soon. I am now in the process of reading her latest book, The Mist of Mercy, and would recommend it to everyone!!

Love, Pippy

Go with what your heart tells you, Grammy....read the messages and you will see. :D
By Hoosier
Grammy,
I have never heard of Anne until I came on here about, oh I don't remember anymore, maybe a couple months ago. When I read about Anne, just a couple dayslater I was chatting with someone and out of the blue she mentions Anne. She didn't know I just learned about her. She couldn't have. Impossible. I told her I just learned about Anne and was thinking about going to see her in Lexington. That is what I remembered at the time. Found out it was Louisville. I was close, same state. She will be Louisville just at the time I will be on vacation in Tennessee. hmmmm Well, I'm going to go see Anne with my mom and sister February 11 th in Louisville. I take this as God talking to ME. Thankful and surprised my mom and sister are going to go with me too. I'm reading "Climbing the Mountain" right now and it is something I need at this moment. I desperatley need to look at my Jesus in the right way. And Jesus is so gentle and loving with Anne. I'm sure I don't know all there is to know about Anne's communication with Our Lord, but Jesus is my friend. He is my Lord and Savior too, but I need to come to him as a friend. This is what it seems to be with Jesus and Anne. He continually draws her into his presence with gentle Love. There is justice, I know. But He is Mercy and Love. Todd
By judy
How about this....she was just in the Phillipines and gave a Eucharistic conference and the ArchBishop celebrated the Mass with almost every priest in the Diocese concelebrating.... 8)
By LittleRed
Wow :D ...Now, that must of been one powerful mass!!

Pippy, Is Anne still coming to Illinois????

Bless, Sharon
By grammyofgirls
I want to thank everyone for their responses. I too was introduced to Anne in a way that must be from God given all that has followed since which includes being lead to this group.

I'll be at my first meeting the first Sunday of January at 6 PM. :mrgreen:
By judy
Pips and Sharon....are you going to Chicago to see Anne? say yes...that is where I am probably going to see her....if not, it will be Louisville... 8)
By Pippy
YES!! YES!! Judy!! Lil Red and I are talking of seeing her in Chicago!!! I really, really want to go and what a great thing to beable to FINALLY SEE YOU!!! :D

It will be VERY powerful...I FEEL this GREAT need to go!!!

Love, pippy :D
By Pippy
Grammy! You won't regret it!! I truly believe you won't regret it!!

Love, Pips :D
By Spera
Hoosier- I know what you mean about how enjoyable it is to read the way Jesus speaks with Anne. I just finished reading Mist of Mercy and loved it. I wish everyone I know could read it.

That's so great that you guys are all going to Chicago. I just bought my plane tickets for Louisville. (My husband gave me the "ok" this morning). I still have to call and get tickets for the actual event--if they have such a thing--but I'm going to wait until the new year. Hopefully they won't all be gone, but so far everything else has gone smoothly, so I think it'll be okay.
By judy
Well, I guess I will be meeting up with two of you either way...if I go to Illinois, it will be those crazy twins....and if I go to Louisville, it will be Spera and Todd

I can't wait either..... :D
By starbright
Hmmm Pippy and LittleRed are crazy twins are they? Have I been corresponding with madwomen?? Surely not! I won't hear anything of the kind!!
By judy
:) :D :)
that's what I love about them....
By Pippy
You guys are the best!!! :D

What would you do if we were crazy???? Love us anyways, I know!!!! :D :D :D :D

How about this....we're all crazy for God!!! :D

Crazy Dazy Pips and Red! :wink:
By judy
:lol: :D :lol:
By Spera
Just found out they are out of tickets now for Louisville (fortunately Todd/Hoosier has an extra one for me). These events do seem to fill up fast!
By judy
I guess I can't get to Chicago....the hotel is booked solid :cry:
By Pippy
Judy, can you go to a nearby hotel?? That is probably what we will end up doing...I mean, our group will stay at a nearby town if we have to! And get up earlier just to be there. I haven't worked out anything yet. I have to call 2 people yet to see if they want to come first. That will be today.

There must be tons of hotels all over!

Pippy
By judy
pipster, I answered the other post you wrote on....

are you driving in?

Love Judy :)
By Pippy
Yes, Judster! We are going to drive in...and I was going to tell you that we will only be staying the day, as it is only a 3 hour drive! But Sharie wants to go and I'm taking my daughter(and maybe her friend, who is like my other daughter)and I still haven't heard from our other sister and then I have to call my cousin...but we ARE planning on going!!!!!! I e-mailed focus for the details and received them...but they talk about pre-registering with a form???? I didn't get a form in the e...so I e-mailed them back and am waiting for a reply...

I will go check out your other reply.

Love ya, Judster!

Pips :D
By judy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By LittleRed
Thanks Spera :D ...I just summitted our pre-registration form....

Now Judy, does that mean you are going still??? :D

Bless, Sharon
By judy
I PMed you....GTG Talk later 8)
By Pippy
Spera, thank you so much for the link, and like Lil Red said, she pre-registristed(sp??)us!

But Janie, who e-mailed me from the focus site, said that pre-reg. was not necessary! :D

Pippy :D