Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By TimHaley
My wife and I are organizing a pilgrimage to Medjugorje this October 13-21, 2012. :D

Details can be found at: http://catholicjourneys.com/haley.htm

If you, your friends, or family have been thinking of going to Medjugorje this year, please consider going with us. It would be great to be in Medjugorje with other forum members!

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

God bless ...

Tim
Dear BC (and anyone else who is interested in a pilgrimage to Medjugorje),
Yes, Tim and I have designed a pilgrimage that allows us to experience some of the jewels of the area! We will be accompanied by Fr. McGinnity (a lovely Irishman) who will say Mass for us at "Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine" in Vesprice, Croatia. Then, we'll stop in the charming sea-side village of Makarska before going to Medjugorje for dinner. We'll have 5 full days in Medjugorje where we'll attend daily Mass, climb Apparition Hill and Cross Mountain and we pray the Rosary and Stations of the Cross together. St. James Parish coordinates presentations by priests and the visionaries who are in town usually give presentations as well. Usually we attend presentations at Cenacolo, a community of young men who are healing from addiction and/or emotional struggles through the spiritual healing of forgiveness and reconciliation with Christ. It is truly a journey of inner peace. On Day 8, we'll travel along the beautiful Adriatic Coast to Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of the Adriatic" where we'll have Mass and Blessing of the Throats at St. Blaise Church with our spiritual director, a guided walking tour of Dubrovnik and lunch. We'll fly to Rome, stay near the airport, but those who would like, can go into Rome that evening (I will be one of them!). Day 9 is the return flight to the USA, except for those of us who would like to spend 2 extra days in Rome for a tour of the Vatican Museum and 4 major basilicas: St. Peter's, St. John Lateran, St. Paul's Outside the Walls & St. Mary Major. The trip includes 2 meals a day (breakfast and dinner, except lunch instead of dinner in Dubrovnik) and costs $2,410 (double occupancy) with an optional 2 day extension in Rome for $595. With everything we're doing, this is a great price! You can register on-line at: http://catholicjourneys.com/haley.htm or call me at (865) 539-3631. Mary Haley