Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Father Petar Ljubicic, OFM. (Medjugorje priest and visionary Mirjana Soldo's spiritual director) will be touring once again the USA in New Jersey from Friday, June 1st thru Monday, June 4th, 2007.

Please visit the Kraljice Mira Pilgrimages webpage c/o Rafael M. Villongco (Kraljice Mira Marian Center for Peace) under the auspices of 206 Tours for complete details on Fr. Petar's USA tour:

www.pilgrimages.com/rafael
Last edited by rafilo2003 on Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please be informed that there will be a change of venue for Father Petar's event for Saturday, June 2nd. It will no longer be at Saint Thomas More in Allentown, PA.

I will keep everyone posted with the new venue on that particular evening- Saturday, June 2nd.

Thank you.
By char
He is speaking at the Medjugorje conference at Notre Dame in South Bend, IN the weekend of May 25-27th. I don't know the exact day/time.
Please be advised that the schedule of Father Petar Ljubicic, OFM. on Saturday, June 2nd is now cancelled. He finally decided to take a night off for that particular evening.

His speaking engagements will now just be on June 1, 3 and 4- all in churches within the New Jersey area.

Please visit my webpage: www.pilgrimages.com/rafael
for details. Thank you.