Let everyone know about upcoming Marian and religious events.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Kimmyde
Hi,, the dates are November 17 and 18th, and the cost is 60 dollars for both days. Tickets can be obtained by calling Pilgrims Peace Center . I don't have the phone number... sorry. The address is

Pilgrims Peace Center
PO Box 1439
Crystal River, FL 34423

Vicka is planning on being there, depending on her health..... one of the speakers will be Char Vance,,,, I have to find my paperwork to see who else will be there.....It is a powerful weekend... that is where I met Pippy and Lil Red last year............

Mir,
Kim
By dianne7144
I would love to be able to go to this. Is anyone planning on going?

Dianne
By Spera
I've been thinking about it, but haven't made any plans yet. I'll let you know.

Spera :D
By alexjd_20
omg thank you for the information
i live in tampa so its about 20 minutes away
but anyway im going to make sure to tell my parents so that I can go!!
By Spera
Just got my ticket. Originally my mom was going to go with me, but she changed her mind. A friend of mine will be coming with me instead. She doesn't know anything about Medjugorje so it was a nice surprise to learn she wanted to come.

Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Spera :D
By rtp
Hi! Just new. Signed on a minute ago. Would like more information on upcoming conference. What time does it start? Will be traveling from Middle GA, so will need to plan out our mini retreat! How do we know if the Pilgrim Peace Center has received our $60 Registration Fee? Is it possible to get more info? Or brochure?

Thank you,
By warrior4souls
Welcome, Rene --

Perhaps the link below might answer your questions. You may wish to check it out. Please scroll down and the left-hand side is the section called "Marian Conferences".

God bless,
Sue

http://www.medjugorje.org/
By warrior4souls
Hi All --

Below is some information regarding the retreat. Please pray for me.

Thanks,
Sue

==============================

Pilgrims Peace Center's 13th Annual Prayers for Peace Marian Conference

Dates: November 17-18, 2007

Place: Clearwater Central Catholic HS, Clearwater, FL

Speakers: Reverend Joseph Amalfitano, Vicka Mijatovic from Medjugorje, Char Vance, Larry and Mary Sue Eck, Kay Ethington, and others to be announced.

More information: Mike and Sandy Tobin at 352-564-2463.
By rtp
Thank you John-Boy and Sue for the warm welcome! Thank you Sue also for the upcoming conference information. The info was very helpful to me. I will contact the Tobins in the morning. Seems to be an awesome event! Looking forward to going to FL and have some retreat time! Is anyone else planning to go to Clearwater for this Conference? :D

(Ooops - I didn't know how to reply back to you. Sorry. I think I started a new topic somewhere :oops: )
By judy
Larry and Mary Sue Eck and Char Vance are both involved with Anne and the Volumes........interesting....
By rtp
Thank you for the information! It was a long drive down (8 hrs)! But well worth our time and effort. Char, Br Jason, Fr Joe, and Sandy's talk was exactly what I needed to hear. Did anyone get the second line to what the message that Br Jason recieved? I think the first line went something like: Everything you need is right in front of you. All you need is ________________. I didn't catch the ending of it. Help?! Anyways, it was as expected and more!

Thank you all for the information!
By LittleRed
Glad to hear you had a great time Rene....I had the privilege of attending last years conference....An 8 hour drive seems short compared to the drive we had, driving all the way from Wisconsin :D .....Next time we fly....

Sandy and Mike Tobin are such a great couple....I have had the honor of traveling with them to Medjugorje five times now....Sandy is a wonderful story teller :D ...I could listen to her all day.....

I really wish I could have been there this year...Maybe next year though....

Did you get to meet Fr Joe? I just love that man :D ....My last time to Medjugorje, I was able to spent quite abit of time with him....He is such a cutie :D .....

Bless, Sharon