Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By nativesinger
I am asking you good folks to pray for my 13 year old son who is ADHD and has found himself experimenting on drugs. He is currently kicked out of school for his inappropriate behavior. Both me and my wife are finding this difficult and are hoping to find a solution that will help this child. We believe the power of prayer, so we are asking for your assistance! Thank you!
By HOF_13
Love and light to your son. May Our Lady take him under her motherly mantle. And remember to see the good in him as a wise man said "If you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all".

God Bless.
By beloved
Praying for him and for you and your wife
By athenacp
Praying!
By nativesinger
I never doubted the power of prayer. Just a little update about my son. We temporarily gave him up to our local family services agency a little over a year ago. This was the only solution that we had to save his life. My son now and has been in a group home in an another province. This group home called "Eagle Rock Lodge" provides counselling and behavorial therapy. They also provide education and cultural appropriate programs. He is doing well at this time. We have noticed a significant change in him. He has alot more work to do in the addictions aspect of therapy. However, things are looking good for him and we are expecting to have him reunited with us in the upcoming school year in September of this year. I thank you all you good people for your prayers. We surely needed those prayers and we have seen and experienced the amazing works of prayer. I'm sending all my love and gratitude for all of you.

Love
nativesinger
By beloved
Thank God, I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.
By Maryschild

nativesinger,

I will continue to pray for your son and your family, also.

Sandy