Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Hi everyone! On Monday my son enters 6th grade and starts middle school. I am terrified because I had an awful middle school experience. He seems absolutely calm and is actually looking forward to it. I am asking for your prayers because other kids sometimes give him a hard time. I've talked about him in other posts, but for those of you who don't know, my son Riley has autism. He is actually in all advanced classes because he's smart and a hard worker, but he struggles with social skills and making friends. He gets teased for being quirky quite a bit. Fortunately, his study of martial arts has helped his confidence and he has actually been able to defend himself physically when necessary. His growth and healing is truly a miracle, and I know that he will ultimately make it through this next milestone but I really do appreciate you prayers, for the both of us! Thank you so much!

Love and prayers,
Jenn
Dear Jenn, I will pray too. I have a six grader as well going to a new school tomorrow and I am a bundle of nerves today. God bless, Jill