Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
I thank all of you for all your prayers done for me and my family. My husband and I were spared last Tuesday in a potentially deadly car accident- a miracle. However Wednesday nite in the same car, my son, home from college was in a car accident. He is fine and the people he hit are fine. The car is in pretty bad condition. We need a miracle: we are praying the car is totaled as we are also trying to buy a house and for mortgage approval purposes it would be helpful if the car is totaled. So please pray for this. It almost seems like it was destined for the car to be totaled. I just bought it 3 months ago. It's not brand new but it was in nice condition. Also my husband and son both need full time, salaried jobs. Lastly, for peace in my heart. We are going through very difficult times. May God Bless all of you. You are in my prayers. I will update you! Hope to know something this week.
By athenacp
Praying!
By beloved
Prayers for you and your intentions!
By marylover
Prayer said
By Angelica
You are all so sweet. Thank you very much. The car has been totaled by the insurance company and the loan will be paid off. However, the mortgage loan is hanging in the balance. If it is not meant to be, so be it. However, many miracles have brought us to this point. I don't want regrets yet if this house is not meant to be I need a place to move to...quickly and not too expensive. This whole thing has been a nightmare. I just want our family to be settled at this point. We have to be out of this home we are renting by the end of February.This home we are renting was a miracle for which I am very grateful and it came to me, I didn't go looking for it. We were told the house was being taken off the market,however we were here 2 weeks when the house was sold. Because rents are high here in New England and frankly, not very much to choose from as well as old, we felt we might be able to purchase something albeit our income took a severe nose dive last year. Never in my life have i been so close to the edge of having nothing. My husband and i are both professionals but work has been hard to come by. My husband is about 16 months from being able to retire and is having neurological problems for which we will have to seek out medical care. This is not a good situation. There is too much stress on me at this point because everything is all at once and I am having to work 2 jobs-both of which I am grateful for. I can't purchase a car until after the house is purchased either. I have given it to Our Lady and Her Son but to be honest, i am in this situation because we made some choices that with complete trust we gave up everything for God. So that being said, i thank you for all your prayers. I will keep you updated. BTW, Patrick still has no job. My husband needs one as well.
God Bless
By athenacp
Prayers continuing!