Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
Please pray for Christopher. He is in college and working. He is in the Master's degree program for accounting & is sick (sore throat, chills etc). In addition, I think he is just plain burnt out. With only 1 1/2 weeks left, he stands to lose $10,000 if he doesn't finish his semester. I am open to whatever is best for him. If God can give him enough motivation to finish - awesome. If not, and he has to pull out now for his own mental health...so be it. I am open to whatever is best for him. I am asking for prayers to help him either way. Chris has ADD & school has been very hard for him. Due to your prayers & others & St Faustina, he has gotten this far. His story is truly a miracle. Thank you for all your prayers & I will update you all!!
By comfortablesocks
Started praying for Christopher! I remember you telling us the story of your son, Angelica...just beautiful. I hope and pray he will be able to finish out the week and half.
Be assured of my prayers:)

Hail Mary....
St. Joseph pray for him
Holy Infant Jesus bless and protect him

Christine
By athenacp
Praying!
By Angelica
You are all awesome.Here's an update: Chris did drop one of his classes because the female prof assigned 260 pg of reading w an exam in too short a time. This was heavy duty accounting. Ridiculous. But he did finish the other class. He is actually going to take online classes this spring. Alot easier for him. He needs 2 more classes to complete the requirements for getting his CPA license so Master's level classes are not a necessity.He does have a job inquiry to go tomorrow, so please pray things will work out well for him. I was just very concerned for his mental health here. It seems these colleges just throw so much on these kids work wise & financially. I'm really just fed up with it.
By Angelica
You are all awesome.Here's an update: Chris did drop one of his classes because the female prof assigned 260 pg of reading w an exam in too short a time. This was heavy duty accounting. Ridiculous. But he did finish the other class. He is actually going to take online classes this spring. Alot easier for him. He needs 2 more classes to complete the requirements for getting his CPA license so Master's level classes are not a necessity.He does have a job inquiry to go tomorrow, so please pray things will work out well for him. I was just very concerned for his mental health here. It seems these colleges just throw so much on these kids work wise & financially. I'm really just fed up with it.