Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
Please pray for wisdom for the drs who are working with my daughter to help her overcome lyme w co-infections. We have seen some improvement but still having anxiety/panic, air hunger... We need to have a real turn around here as she wants to leave the clinic we are at and go home-literally to nothing. We need to have some prayers of hope & to alleviate and decrease these symptoms and to have a good night tonight & weekend. Also,for K to have the courage to do what she knows she needs to do & do it with her whole heart & soul. Thank you so much. I'm grateful.
By comfortablesocks
Praying for a miracle for Kelsey!!!

Hail Mary...
St. Joseph pray for her
Archangel Raphael pray for her
Holy Infant Jesus bless and protect her
By Angelica
Just an update: Have made some progress but still having alot of anxiety,heart issues & medications to deal with. My daughter needs to feel confident that things are improving. The anxiety is increased and we need it to go back down & need continued wisdom for the Dr. Also, for favorable conditions to fly home in: no storms, wind or turbulence. Appreciate all prayers for this situation.
By beloved
More Prayers!