Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

"Dear children,
I am the mother of all of you and, therefore, do not be afraid because I hear your prayers. I know that you seek me and that is why I am praying to my Son for you, my Son who is united with the Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit-the Paraclete-my Son who leads souls to the Kingdom from where He came, the Kingdom of peace and light.
My children, you are given the freedom to choose, but, as a mother, I implore you to choose the freedom for the good. You, with pure and simple souls comprehend-even if sometimes you do not understand the words-and within yourselves you feel what the truth is.
My children, do not lose the truth and true life so as to follow the false one.
By life in truth, the Kingdom of Heaven enters into your hearts, and that is the Kingdom of peace, love and harmony. Then, my children, there will not be the selfishness which distances you from my Son. There will be love and understanding for your neighbors.
Because, remember, again I repeat to you, to pray also means to love others, your neighbors, and to give yourself to them.
Love and give in my Son, and then He will work in you and for you.
My children, ceaselessly think of my Son and love Him immeasurably and you will have true life, and that will be for eternity.
Thank you, apostles of my love."

You can watch the video of the apparition to Mirjana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH7KhM0JWpg
Below is a link to an excellent video of this apparition.

Mirjana has been suffering increasingly with her back and this video captures the suffering she has to undergo. Her expressions during the apparition itself illustrate what lies ahead for many of us but her almost total collapse at the end of the apparition shows the authenticity of her experiences. Is there anyone left who can claim she is play-acting!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH7KhM0JWpg
    I'm sorry, I totally failed to see the same link in the post above!!

But I will leave this post in place to encourage people to view the video.
      to pray also means to love others, your neighbors, and to give yourself to them.
      Broadening the meaning of prayer
      makes "pray pray pray" easier.
      Dear All,

Theology of the faith is carried thru life as results of being raised and taught in Catholic schools thru college by nuns. We were taught by Belgium and Irish nuns and priests. it was always ingrained that we were all "temples of the Holy Spirit" and therefore our "lives were a living prayer" which we were instructed to be examples to all especially non-catholics.

Love in Christ,

MRSTOL
      You, with pure and simple souls comprehend-even if sometimes you do not understand the words-and within yourselves you feel what the truth is.
      I do believe that if you have less
      academic luggage/baggage, and
      you want to know the truth for the
      sake of helping others, then you
      receive the gift of feeling the truth.
      john 14: 15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you.
      John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
      How to loose the spirit of truth? (Holy Spirit)?
      My children, you are given the freedom to choose, but, as a mother, I implore you to choose the freedom for the good.
      Choose the freedom for the bad.
      My children, do not lose the truth and true life so as to follow the false one.
      Follow the false one.
      By life in truth, the Kingdom of Heaven enters into your hearts, and that is the Kingdom of peace, love and harmony.
      John 14: 22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”
      23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
      See: Jesus will not show himself
      to whom looses the Holy Spirit
      through doing what is bad and
      following the world.
      and
      Life in truth = Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching

Proven here:
      ceaselessly think of my Son and love Him immeasurably and you will have true life,
      26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
      Here it is manifest.

and there is much more in those
      messages, but you will have to
      search for it.

Mirjana is quite a theologian in
      my opinion inventing all these
      words every month.. or .. even
      extracting them from the bible.
      with the help of a team of
      Franciscans? :cry: Jesuits? :roll:
      I think ActionReq is joking about Mirjana extracting bible quotes with the help of theologians every month.
      Am i right to think your being tongue-in-cheek ActionReq?

I love reading your thoughts about the holy spirit; there are certain things i find hard to understand.

Like how a holy person can be blind to certain truths? Maybe i'll never know. :?
      ActionReq wrote:How to loose the spirit of truth? (Holy Spirit)?
      Now, we have received not the spirit of this world, but the Spirit that is of God: that we may know the things that are given us from God. Which things also we speak: not in the learned words of human wisdom, but in the doctrine of the Spirit, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the sensual man perceiveth not these things that are of the Spirit of God. For it is foolishness to him: and he cannot understand, because it is spiritually examined.

I wish i could examine in a more spiritual way.
      Maryh wrote:there are certain things i find hard to understand. Like how a holy person can be blind to certain truths?
      Holiness is not synonymous with perfection. To be holy means to be "set apart for God" wherein the person strives to dedicate his or her life to God to the best of his own ability. And in this endeavor our imperfection will always manifest itself in some fashion. Mistakes will be made, but the mark of holiness always leaves the person open to correction.

People who would strive to be "holy" know that in this imperfect world that they will never achieve perfection of character. But that doesn't stop them from trying. A holy person is perfect only in constantly attempting to discover his own imperfections.

We tend to think of holy persons as strong, forgetting that Christ founded His Church on a weak man. Peter in his denials of Christ was certainly blind to Truth. But he is a saint nonetheless.
      Prodigals I think you are not to far wrong in what you say it is great to be in this Forum
      and to hear everyone's thoughts good or bad and for any bad thoughts pray for that person
      love to hear it all
      love you all
      God Bless you
      Love irish M :D :D :D
      Prodigals I think you are not to far wrong in what you say
      :? :shock: :lol:

There is no smily for tongue in cheek.
      Awh IrishM, i love your sunny disposition & your resolve to love everyone no matter what.
      :D

Thank you so much Prodigals,,,I really want to learn & remember those points you made.
      I've been having mini-crisis of the faith in relation to this topic because of a few fiery trials.
      Prodigals wrote:Mistakes will be made, but the mark of holiness always leaves the person open to correction.

People who would strive to be "holy" know that in this imperfect world that they will never achieve perfection of character. But that doesn't stop them from trying. A holy person is perfect only in constantly attempting to discover his own imperfections.
      I suppose the holy spirit doesn't always act in the way i expect or can see...in myself or in others too. Sometimes i have no problem accepting my ignorance, limitations, and the great mystery of it all then other times i find it totally unacceptable, as though something is seriously amiss. This must be why Our Lady tells us to fast more too because the flesh is opposed to the spirit of God.
      There is a difference, between our human spirit and the holy spirit & i cannot always fathom it out in a clear way.

I chuckle & am amused when i read this in Ezekiel where he was eating the scrolls... :lol:
      The Spirit then lifted me up and took me away, and I went in bitterness and in the anger of my spirit, with the strong hand of the LORD on me.
      Ezekiel 3: 14.
      Its just not how i'd expect to see somebody moved by the spirit of God...still with their human bitterness.
      Poor old Ezekiel!!!