Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
I am asking for prayers for my son Patrick who is needing and wanting a job. He is 24 & going to school. There is a job he would like and openings galore & he has worked previously for this company.He left on a good note & the regional manager seems interested but it's dragging on & he's frustrated. He keeps reaching out & things seem to be very positive for him but no interview or phone call to follow up.Also, for my daughter K, to continue recovering from Lyme & be able to get back to work. I am being slammed by her constant bills & inability to get back to work. Is there some kind of evil spirit on this???! My prayers are not being answered on this & I need some help. Seems like when any of you pray things seem to clear.
God Bless!!
By comfortablesocks
Angelica,

You got it....will keep your children in prayer. Was glad to hear Christopher is ok...will lift Joe in prayer too.
I have a 24 year old too looking for his career job. The twenty somethings are hard, as they try to find there way.
God has His perfect timing;)
Take care.

Christine:)

Hail Mary...
St. Joseph pray for us
Holy Infant Jesus bless and protect us
By beloved
Continued prayers!
By Maryschild
Angelica,

Praying for Patrick and K to:
Our Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint Joseph,
Saint Faustina,
Saint Rita

Sandy
By Angelica
Update: So know that your prayers have worked so far. Patrick finally got the job!! Kelsey, is still struggling with the Lyme & co-infections. What's actually happened is that her body is just riddled with an inability to breakdown the toxins in her body- the pathways destroyed to eliminate them. She has ammonia build-up in the brain & heart. So, we would like to bring her to a clinic in the mid-west that will help to clear the body of the toxins and get her body back up & running. It's truly a phenomenal place and I believe is the future face of medicine. They care for all types of illness with a pretty high success rate. However, our insurer has offered to pay for 2 weeks of treatment there but after reviewing her case, it is felt she will need 3 weeks of therapy as her body is very frail. She has not had anything to eat in almost 2 weeks other than bananas, mango & a little bit of pineapple. She can't take any other foods as her heart begins to race, she becomes light headed & has adrenal rushes with severe anxiety like I have never seen. She can only drink water. She has lost over 10 lbs in the past week and she was already barely 100 lbs. This has become a nightmare for many reasons. Asking for prayers that the insurer will pay for an extra week or that somehow we get the additional funds to cover this extra cost of $5000.00. This does not include our roundtrip flights or 3 weeks stay out there. I feel she will die unless she gets her body organs restored. You cannot imagine what she has suffered and as her mom I feel totally helpless, alone and have nowhere to turn. I am truly out of my realm in this. The allopathic medical community is useless, uncaring & has violated their hippocractic oath. We live 40 minutes from Lyme CT where it all began in the 70's. No excuses are acceptable anymore. This is at epidemic levels here & in RI.
My daughter had an insight recently. She calls herself Anne Frank because nobody is willing to help her. The doctors who don't believe in chronic lyme disease are like the German people who knew what was happening but just wanted to live their lives & refused to help. The insurers, pharmaceutical co's & govt are like the Nazis with their censure & threatening the livilihoods of anyone who tries to help the afflicted people. They will all have a chance to explain themselves one day. Wouldn't want to be in their shoes!!

I thank all of you & pray for you & your intentions. I will update this as things unfold. I can always count on your help!
By beloved
Oh Angelica, happy for Patrick and I am keeping Kelsey in my prayers.This really is an awful disease. I'm off to pray my rosary now!
By comfortablesocks
Angelica,

Praying for miracles for Kelsey!! I will remember her while praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet today on Relevant Radio with Drew Mariani.
Jesus, have mercy....

Christine
By Angelica
Thank you for your prayers. We did get approval from the insurance to allow 3 wks at the clinic. Now, I need prayers for the adrenaline rushes & rapid heart rate to stop & not occur on the plane, that we will have a safe trip. We will need additional meds as well.She really needs prayers to trust the MD who wants to help her. Every other dr has caused more problems. Pray for the healing of the soul for this if you will. Also, need prayers for my 2 sons who will be home without my husband & I. Also, my oldest son Christopher, lives in Charlotte and I ask for prayers for his safety through this hurricane this weeked.If it's not God's will for us to go out this weekend so be it. I just ask for a sign either way.
Will update
God Bless
By comfortablesocks
Praying for all your intentions Angelica....placing them at the table of the Lord.

Hail Mary....
St. Joseph pray for them
Holy Infant Jesus bless and protect them

Christine:)
By Angelica
Thank you so very much for the prayers. We leave at 6 am tomorrow. Please pray I have complete peace on the plane. I don't care to fly. I will keep you in my prayers!!
By Maryschild
Angelica wrote:Thank you so very much for the prayers. We leave at 6 am tomorrow. Please pray I have complete peace on the plane. I don't care to fly. I will keep you in my prayers!!

Angelica,

Keeping you and your intentions in my prayers, and praying for your
peace of mind, while traveling by plane.
How about praying The Chaplet of Divine Mercy, you will be helping
many souls, pray it from your heart, and you will be filled with peace.

Sandy
By Angelica
Thank you for the prayers. We had a good flight coming here & have had some success but are back sliding a bit.Any prayers for a real turn around would be very helpful & we would be grateful.