Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By irish m
I have just read when the pope was coming back from his lastest trip he was quoted in saying to a news paper reporter that the catholic faith could split is this fake news or not and if so who do we follow the pope or what I would like to hear from you all its not an easy one for the pope has come out with somethings that don't add up to me anyway
God Bless you all
love Irish M
By irish m
Read it but can't make any sense of it to me he is confusing the faithful in what he says
God Bless you
Love Irish m
By ActionReq
Maybe one could argue that it would be
so comforting if he might use the word
"Jesus" just a little more often.
By irish m
I have watched The Remnant Newspaper .com take a look at it and tell me what you think I am no good at putting up the sites
don't know how but go into it and look at video about pope on the trip back home from Africa
God Bless you all love Irish M
By irish m
irish m wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:41 pm I have watched The Remnant Newspaper .com take a look at it and tell me what you think I am no good at putting up the sites
don't know how but go into it and look at video about the pope on the trip back home from Africa
By irish m
I have watched The Remnant Newspaper .com take a look at it and tell me what you think I am no good at putting up the sites
don't know how but go into it and look at video about the pope on the trip back home from Africa

Ps let me know what you think
By irish m
Pope Francis invites religious political leaders to sign Global pact for new humanist
and as someone said For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and fortis his soul?"it's clear
that pope francis is more concerned about things of this world than helping souls reach Heaven

sp pray that God intervenes
The pope

Pope Francis invites religious political leaders […]

As I watched Mirjanas' apparition she seemed in ph[…]

Beware of the Wolves. ♥

Lord Jesus, please expose the work of Satan th[…]

Oh yes, Praise the Lord. Such wonderful news and t[…]