Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By LittleTee
Thanks, Miki! I saved a copy and will upload the link to my blog for all to view. Is that okay?
By mjanosi
LittleTee wrote:Thanks, Miki!
You're welcome.
LittleTee wrote:I saved a copy and will upload the link to my blog for all to view. Is that okay?
Of, course.
By LittleTee
Just wanted to let you and everyone know that I posted a link to the book "A Voice In The Field" on my blog Tales of the Body of the Christ. Just click on the beautiful image of Mary (from the book's cover) and proceed as instructed.

I'm currently working on creating an actual website for Tales which I hope will eventually provide many books and religious articles for all to view and download. Whatever the Holy Spirit guides me to do!

God's blessings on you, Miki, and everyone here! Praise His Holy Name!
By LittleTee
Please visit my new website http://www.talesofthebodyofchrist.com and go to the Stories page to read the stories uploaded there. There's not a whole lot yet but more will be uploaded soon, including my sister, Sharon's, healing from cancer. I've also uploaded A Voice In The Field.
By mjanosi
There's not much more than the book up there, but here is the link to Elizabeth's (the author of "A Voice in the Field") website:
By mjanosi
I found an excerpt in the book "The Thunder of Justice" that mentions the visionary from "A Voice in the Field". Here is a link to the book someone put online.
By julia60
Miki. I found a link in one of your posts for the book A Voice in the Field. Spent the rest of the day glued to every word. It is amazing.

Am I correct in thinking the visionary has died. I thought the book would say what the latest news is of him. But it didn't. Do you know what has happened to him?

Thank you so much for posting the link. I see so many young people in that visionary, in his attitude towards God before Blessed Mother showed him so much love and patience and taught him to believe.

Wow.
By joetraff
Hey Miki
I am interested in more story.
Could you please post more?
Waiting for new stories.
Thanks
Joe
By mjanosi
julia60 wrote:Miki. I found a link in one of your posts for the book A Voice in the Field. Spent the rest of the day glued to every word. It is amazing.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll forward your kind words to the author.
julia60 wrote:Am I correct in thinking the visionary has died.
He wasn't dead when I traveled to meet him last summer, but he was out of town, so I never got to meet him.
julia60 wrote:I thought the book would say what the latest news is of him. But it didn't. Do you know what has happened to him?
Elizabeth, the author, said that he had suffered a stroke and was having trouble remembering things.
julia60 wrote:Thank you so much for posting the link. I see so many young people in that visionary, in his attitude towards God before Blessed Mother showed him so much love and patience and taught him to believe.

Wow.
You're welcome and yes, "Wow", it changed my life!
joetraff wrote:Hey Miki
I am interested in more story.
Could you please post more?
Waiting for new stories.
Thanks
Joe
Hi Joe. Sure, I will post as much as you like. Is there anything in particular, that you'd like to know?
By mjanosi
Justme wrote:Hi mjanosi
Thanks for your story!
I would be very much interested in the BBC documentary. Is it still available and where?
I just found it online here, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK6at6Ujc4k