Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By beloved
Message, 25. March 2021

“Dear Children! Also today I am with you to tell you: Little children, who prays does not fear the future and does not lose hope. You are chosen to carry joy and peace, because you are mine. I have come here with the name 'Queen of Peace' because the devil wants peacelessness and war, he wants to fill your heart with fear of the future - but the future is God's. That is why, be humble and pray, and surrender everything into the hands of the Most High Who created you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”
By maryannlucy
In her monthly newsletter Sister Emmanuel shared this about the March 25th message
"On the evening of March 25th, during the apparition, the translators of the message were gathered in the chapel of the visionary Marija. When they saw her crying during and after the apparition, they wondered what kind of message could cause these tears! Then Marija disappeared as usual into the small sacristy to write down the message received from Our Lady. When she came back to the small group waiting for the message, she exclaimed: "Why do you look so sad?" Then she joyfully read the message quoted above. She beamed with joy, it was as if she was proud of her Heavenly Mother for connecting us - or reconnecting us - to the real answer to the world's problems.

The Blessed Mother did not draw up an endless list for us of what is going wrong today, like the media does, those media outlets that are so quick to destroy any hope. No, she went in the opposite direction, she lifted our eyes to THE SOLUTION that we tend to forget, and which is nevertheless the only solution that is able to save us. Mary really is something! She not only knows the past and the present, but the future as well. Also, she is a mother. If she tells us "Whoever prays does not fear the future and does not lose hope", she knows what she is talking about! She is our Queen, and she gathers up the people who are willing to follow her instructions as a mother and a sovereign, with the confidence of children." taken from https://sremmanuel.org/newsletter/sr-em ... 21-report/