Messages given to Mirjana on the 2nd of each month.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By maryannlucy
“Dear children, To come to you and to make myself known to you is a great joy for my motherly heart. It is a gift from my Son for you and for others who are coming. As a mother I am calling you: love my Son above everything. In order to love Him with all your heart, you need to come to know Him. You will come to know Him through prayer. Pray with the heart and with your feelings. To pray means to think of His love and sacrifice. To pray means to love, to give, to suffer and to offer. I am calling you, my children, to be apostles of prayer and love. My children, it is a time of vigilance. In this vigil I am calling you to prayer, love and trust. As my Son will be looking in your hearts, my motherly heart desires for Him to see unconditional trust and love in them. The united love of my apostles will live, will conquer and will expose evil. My children, I was a chalice of the God-man; I was God's instrument. That is why I am calling you, my apostles, to be a chalice of the true and pure love of my Son. I am calling you to be an instrument through which all those who have not come to know the love of God-who have never loved-may comprehend, accept and be saved. Thank you, my children. ”

While Our Lady was leaving, Mirjana saw a chalice.
By maryannlucy
This message still has me thinking about it...there are several phrases in it that cause reflection. First off, our Mother says "To come to you and to make myself known to you is a great joy for my motherly heart. It is a gift from my Son for you and for others who are coming..." I know this is a gift and the more influential people dissuade and say it isn't important, the more meaningful the messages are to me. I wish Sean would moderate this forum more strictly. It used to be that this forum was protected from people posting criticism about the authenticity of Medjugorje. This forum was a safe space, if you will, away from the naysayers. Now the most prolific poster seems to be the biggest naysayer of all. It really wears a believer down. I offer it up though along with the other slights and hurts of the day. Just writing this helps me vent. For the one or two people who read it, just disregard, I am rambling on and on but I wanted to tell you that after Pope Francis said what he said...it made me physically ill. I was sick all day on Mother's day and had to leave Mass after Holy Communion because I thought I might pass out. My kids said wow, that never happens to you! I hope Our Lady stays and gives us messages to the very bitter end. I will keep posting them, despite the intimidation of the doubters and the mitigators of this whole awesome project of Our Lady. Thanks for listening.