Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By MarysChild2000
Hello everyone,

I ask for your prayers for my brother and sister. They have not gotten along for years now, and every Christmas the situation seems to get even more tense. Since I am the middle child - and I am close to them both - I feel like I'm in the middle of this whole thing. I try not to advise, but that is very hard for me, and when I do it usually makes things worse.

So I need your prayers. I love my brother and sister very much. I want them to be reconciled with each other so much. I have put them in God's hand and of course the Blessed Mother's, but I could use all the prayers I can get. This situation has been going on for so long now, but since my mom passed away a few years ago it has just gotten worse. And of course one of the last things she said to me was "you have to keep your sister and brother together - you are now the glue". Ok Mom - no pressure there.

I need your prayers. My Christmas wish is that this year they will finally sit down and talk to one another. I know if they do then they will be able to move on. They both just need to get their feelings out. They both love each other - that I know - they just need to take that first step.

Thanks in advance. I know you guys will come through for me.

God bless,
MarysChild2000
By Patty Cowan
Hi MarysChild. I know how painful it can be to have family members away from God and each other's love. I have put a green scapular behind each of my family member's pictures and pray the prayer each day: Immaculate Heart of Mary pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
I then mention them each by name. Or, if they are receptive to it, ask them to place the scapular among their things, or in their wallet. If not, then you can put it with something of theirs and pray on their behalf. Our Mother is so good to us, just pray with faith, as if it has already happened, and your family will be saved through your prayers.
Peace,
Patty, AR, USA
By MarysChild2000
Thanks Patty

I am going to put the green scapular behind each of their pictures. I know that my prayer will be answered - in God's time. I do have faith because Jesus told us that he wanted us to be one just as He and the Father were one. So I do believe this prayer will be answered with a yes. I just don't know when............

But I trust in Jesus and I know our Blessed Mother is praying for us too.
I also believe with all my heart that my mom and dad are helping me with this intention too (whether they are in heaven or purgatory) - afterall we are their kids - you always want what is best for your children.

Thanks again. Next time I'm out I'm buying up some green scapulars!

Merry Christmas!