Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
Once again I need prayers! Flying home for a family emergency. My daughter is suffering from terrible depression and she asked that I come home even though I just left last week. Please pray for my situation. Will keep you in my prayers in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Will update.
By athenacp
Praying!
By Angelica
How can I thank you enough?!! I had 4 of the best flights I have ever had !My daughter is doing sooo much better. I was praying on Friday and heard the word "protein" and told her to take a protein shake. She did and within a few hours she was doing a little better. Unfortunately, I had already purchased the plane ticket so I went Saturday morning. She had a 2nd shake and so by the time she picked me up at the airport, she was getting back to normal. This has been a problem for a very long time. Unfortunately, she forgets that protein is the answer to this. There is actually information on this on the web because she is protein deficient. She gets "life" thrown at her and becomes despondent, doesn't eat for days and ends up in a funk. We decided she needed to tape this protocol to her bedroom door. In addition I bought her a huge amount of protein shake. By Sunday night she was back to normal. So many thanks you for helping me and my family.

Now since your so good with that I could use prayers for me, my husband and son for gainful employment. I work seasonally from home and my project ended in March with an additional offer to continue working until September of this year. It never materialized and I am without work. I have been applying to other places but to no avail. I actually had one company last week ask me to set up an appointment for a phone interview for June 8th, and although I did my part, the interviewer never called and did not send an email or anything. This has been habitual for 3 months now. I still get all my prayer life and Mass completed in spite of full time work. So any prayer help would be appreciated. Also, my husband is severely underemployed as also my son Pat as he just moved in with us recently. Anyway all help is appreciated and will keep you posted.
By athenacp
Will be praying for employment! ALso pray to St Joseph, he is the patron saint of workers, i am sure he would be very happy to help you!