Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By HoneyBump
I was served by a constable a letter from Trustee to be evicted. They gave me one week. I will be homeless. I cant afford a lawyer but one is calling the trustee Randy Rogers today to try and negotiate more time I cant find a room in one week. My family is evil,they dont believe in God, they have no compassion no empathy no care they dont care for me. I am beyond upset and I cant loose my job I just got this job and I suffer with severe anxiety and depression. Pray for me . I love u all and pray that the lawyer G. Sullivan can help with his phone call today to the trustee for time I need time to find a room . My family is so cruel and I have to let them go. Cathy Sue and Ann......my sisters evicting me. I am severely distraught. Thankyou for your care. Love HoneyBump Jesus hear me and Blessed Mother hear me.
By beloved
Praying Honey!
By HoneyBump
Thankyou for your prayers , It didnt go well with the lawyer , I will be homeless on June 18th unless a miricle happens. Thankyou for your prayers. Storm heaven for me . Jesus I am your child take care of me.....and all who suffer like this. Love to u all Honeybump
By beloved
Will continue to keep you in my prayers Honey!
By athenacp
Praying Honey!!!
By HoneyBump
Thankyou for your prayers. There is a little ray of hope. There is money in the trust and one sister has contacted my Doctor and said she is going to try and get a little money for me .....I pray this happens..........but I am still evicted. Unreal how my sisters can be so cold hearted. I just cant believe this is happening. Jesus heal this ...amen.
By athenacp
Praying still!!!
By beloved
Still keeping you, your sisters and the situation in prayer.
By HoneyBump
I really appreciate your prayers, I was at adoration and there was a couple sitting far to the right of me., I felt suicidal yesterday and I was begging Jesus to help me.....I needed Jesus to hear my cries. Jesus said "go tell the couple your need", I got up scared but did it. I knelt down and looked at the couple and said could u say a prayer for me? They were loving kind and caring. The woman said I have a room for you. She said give me your phone number. We prayed I cried. Then I got home I got a call from this woman's mother and she has an inlaw basement apt in price range that I can afford, and I am looking at it tomorrow at 5pm. Its not available till august but it is something. Thankyou Jesus Jesus spoke to my heart and said get up and tell that couple your need......unreal their names are Maura and Michael they were like two angels...............and I was feeling suicidal when I went to adoration because I still am being evicted by my sisters, I did what Jesus said, and now I might have a home for august. I dont know where I will go till august but I have to trust in Jesus and try not to get so despaired of. My sisters cathy sue and ann I love but they really dont love me. Then I meet 2 strangers at adoration who have an apartment. Thankyou for your prayers keep praying I find something till august or I have sleep in my car. Thankyou Love u all HoneyBump
By athenacp
Prayers continuing!!!!!
By Angelica
Honeybump: Praying for you in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Will pray for you at the 3 pm hour today Divine Mercy prayers. Keep us informed.
By HoneyBump
Thankyou for praying. Things are just the same and worse also. My family wont respond to me,. I am homeless I am desperate I feel God doesnt love me I am at rock bottom. There is a week at this cottage from now the 27th to July 3rd, and I need prayers that the trustee would respond to me and let me have a bed for this time frame its only a few nights, Pray he responds.
I have been staying in my car and at a friends house but she is in a horrible marriage and its really bad .......they dont go to church and I have been bringing her to adoration there is no peace in her home and her 14 yr old daughter is off the wall. She punches holes in the wall threatens her mom I feel really uncomfortable there.,
I am looking for a safe place to live pray God sends me and helps me find a safe good shelter I am at rock bottom the dark night of the soul and really my faith is being tested.,
I would never committ suicide but the thoughts lurk in my head and attack me I know it is from the enemy telling me to give up and die. I have a catholic psychologist who is helping me but I am so so so depressed.
My work is hard My boss is tough on me I am hypersensitive right now and need love badly.
Pray for my sisters they dont care and I am abandoned by them their names are cathy , sue and ann.
Mom and Dad in heaven pray for me your daughter I am in hell. My Moms anniversary of death is tomorrow June 28th 2009 her name is Joan Marie.........Joan my dear Mum where are you??? Pray for me your daughter MaryBeth I love u, I miss u. U would never let this happen. Talk to Jesus for me Mum I need u and Him right now.
Love u all, honeybump
By beloved
Oh, honey, am keeping you in my prayers.
By athenacp
Oh dear honey, I have not been on line all weekend and just saw this, I willcontinue and have been praying for you!!!