Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By comfortablesocks
My daughter, Victoria, has a job interview this Friday, July 1st. I would appreciate it if you would pray she has a great interview and gets an offer.

Thank you so much!!

Christine
By athenacp
Praying!
By comfortablesocks
Thank you so much for your prayers Athenacp:) so grateful!!! I hope everything is going well for you and your family...keeping you in prayer too!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy.

Christine
By marylover
Hail Mary said. Hope she gets it.
By Angelica
Assured of my prayers. I will pray for a great interview and job offer. Please up date us!!!
By beloved
Prayers ascending
By comfortablesocks
Hi, Marylover, Angelica, Ritacheryl, Beloved, Athenacp and everyone who viewed my requests,

I'm so grateful that I can post a prayer request and know people of Christ truly say a prayer for a persons intentions. I'm in awe of that!! God is good!!
Thank you so very much for praying. Her interview is at 1:30, CA time. Thanks everyone!!! :)

Christine:)
By comfortablesocks
Victoria hasn't heard anything yet. They told her this week that they will make the decision. Hoping and praying. She's an RN, going for the Emergency Room. She has 3 yrs experience on the Med/surg floor but no experience in ER. Hoping God opens a door for her.

Thanks everyone!

Christine
By beloved
Prayers ascending
By athenacp
Praying still!
By comfortablesocks
Victoria got the job!!! Thank you soooo much for all your prayers. It means so much to me that I can ask all of you to pray for any intention. Be assured of my prayers for all of you, especially at the table of the Lord.

Thanks Be to God!!

Christine
By beloved
Praise the Lord!

Message, 25. June 2020 “Dear children! I am […]