Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By JD12
Please pray for my mum who is having a biopsy tomorrow to see what the lump in her throat is.

Thanks

JD
By athenacp
Praying!
By JD12
Thank you for your prayers.

My mum has been diagnosed with throat cancer. The surgeon said it looks localised which is apparently a good sign. More tests needed.

Please pray

JD
By athenacp
Prayers continuing
By beloved
Praying
By JD12
Thank you for your prayers. Starting radiotherapy in the new year. The Doctors seem positive, so please God everything will be ok.
Last edited by JD12 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Maryschild
Will keep praying.
Hail Mary...
By JD12
Please pray for my mum, who has just finished her radiotherapy. She was doing well up to two weeks ago, but over those last two weeks has hardly eaten. She just feels to unwell to eat.. Doctors have said how ill she may become if she doesn't start eating soon.

Thank you

JD
By athenacp
Continuing to pray
By beloved
Continued prayers
By JD12
Thank you for your continued prayers. My mum still hasn't eaten much. The Doctors want her to go too hospital to have a check up, possibly go on a saline drip but she won't go. She gets very angry if you mention food or going to the hospital. She's very depressed I think she's given up.

Thanks

JD
By JD12
Thank God we got my mum into hospital today. They have put her on a saline drip and morphine so hopefully she will start to feel better soon. Possibley going to peg feed or feed through the nose.

Thanks for all your prayers

JD
By Gael
JD so sorry to hear what your mom & family is going through, praying for you all. May St Padre Pio intercede for your moms healing.
By marylover
Praying for your mom and you.
By athenacp
Prayers ongoing!
By JD12
My mum has been in hospital a week tomorrow. They haven't managed to insert a feeding tube yet because it's too traumatic and painful for her. They're going to sedate her and fit it Monday. On top of all this she has a urine infection so she has been away with the fairys a bit. It's now four weeks since she has eaten anything substantial.

I really appreciate all your prayers.

God bless

JD
By JD12
I thought I would give you an update on my mum.

She's haveing regular checkups on her throat which is now clear of cancer thank God. In July they took a
biopsy from her lung which was also clear. Still recovering it's been a long road, just has to put some weight on and build herself up.

Thank you all

JD
By athenacp
Praise God!
By beloved
How wonderful! I'll keep her in my prayers.