Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
Asking for prayers for Kelsey. Help to overcome depression, anxiety, mood swings. Also, she is struggling to make ends meet. Her phone bill was exorbitant this month and we believe its due to a defective phone. We need a mini miracle on this. Also, she struggles with depression every weekend and its interfering with her ability to work. Unfortunately, meds don't help. However, we recently found that high protein shakes, tyrosine (an amino acid) and 5 htp have made a real difference in her life but consistency is a problem sometimes. Anyway, all this and conversion and I would be grateful!!
By athenacp
Praying!
By Angelica
Here's an update: My daughter is now taking protein daily, 5 HTP and tyrosine and is doing much better. Thank you so much for all your prayers. God Bless.
By Angelica
Asking for prayers for Kelsey. Doing better on Tyrosine amino acid therapy to treat depression/anxiety, so thank you for all your prayers. You are wonderful. Kelsey asked me for prayers for an interview she is having tomorrow. She tends to get anxious before hand. If you can send prayers her way that would be awesome. I'll update you!!
God Bless
By athenacp
Praying!
By beloved
praying!
By Angelica
Thank you so much! Kelsey called. She got the job. She admitted she was very anxious but got through and feels more confident now that she went through it. This was a big break for her. Thank you for all your prayers & for God's answer. God Bless you all!
By Angelica
JUST an update: Kelsey is doing better. I thank all of you for your prayers. Her depression is gone and I am amazed. Thank you all. May God bless you!
By athenacp
Awesome! Praise God!!!
By Angelica
Great story: Kelsey is doing so much better. Thank you so much. Her depression has lifted and was able to make her car payment.
God Bless. You are in my prayers
By athenacp
Praying
By beloved
prayers ascending
By Ritacheryl
Prayer against Depression –

O Christ Jesus, when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness, give us the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help us to have perfect trust in Your protecting love
and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You, we shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.

By Saint Ignatius of Loyola

Dear Jesus, I walk in the valley of darkness for I suffer from depression. I feel unloved, rejected, useless to myself and useless to others. I feel lost in a world I no longer understand. At times, I want to sleep and never wake up again. Lord, I believe that Your love is a transforming love. Jesus, Son of David have pity on me. Out of the depths, I cry to you.
Lord, even though I feel nothing, I still praise you for the wonder of my being. You have formed me in my mother's womb and watched over me to this moment. I am precious in Your eyes and You love me. On the Cross, you shed your blood for me. You have carved me in the palm of Your hand. For all this I give you thanks and praise.
May your Precious Blood give new life to me and to all those who suffer as I do. Take each one of us and hug us to your sacred and loving heart. Through your glorious wounds may we be healed.
Dear Jesus, when you fed the crowd in the desert, you wished to gather up the fragments, lest anything be lost. As I wander through a desert and darkness of my own, I ask you to gather up the fragments of this shattered being, lest anything be lost. Through the prophet, Joel, You promised to restore the years that the locusts have eaten. I ask you, lay Your hands gently on my weary head and restore me. Let your face shine upon me and give me back the peace and the joy that has been lost.