Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Angelica
My husband has been out of work for 14 months. He has 1 1/2 yrs left til retirement. We are in desperate need for him to get back to work. I am working 2 full time jobs and trying to put my prayer life first although a challenge. You can see where this is going. I now cannot go to daily mass, and my prayer life is going down. So, if he can get another job with a salary vs straight commission that would help us tremendously. God Bless!
By beloved
Praying
By athenacp
Praying! I know how it is, will ask St Joseph for help also!
By Flo
I will pray for you. I do know what you are going through there...I have four jobs myself. My prayer life consists of praying as soon as I get up and just before bed and say the rosary while walking to work. I try to squeeze whatever prayers I can remember throughout the day. I miss daily mass. Hang in there! (((hugs)))
By Angelica
So an update: My husband now has a job however, the monthly income is very low, however, I am grateful. Asking for prayers that he will get more offers soon as we just purchased a home and am scared about making the payments since so much is riding on me for this. I have always been content to have my husband be the bread winner however, the roles have flipped and I am very uncomfortable with it. But God's will be done....
Blessings,
By athenacp
Praying!